Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warwickshire Leicestershire Stratford 23rd June
Our 2nd team won yesterday at a blisteringly hot Stratford. Javid and Tahir the stars of the day, (I told you Naqaash wasn't finished yet) We were unable to stay till the end as we had to get back to see 1st team. Well done Javid Tahir and Miller. Jimmy Anyon bowled well with not much luck, the one end of the pitch had a wet patch and the pace bowlers struggled to keep their footing.
And the icing on the cake I met Dooey, had a long chat.
We won! Brilliant result. Only wish I could have stayed and seen the full game, it must have been a good finish.
It was lovely to meet you too, Jane. I left about 4.30 as I was starting to wilt badly in the heat and wanted to get home for a cool down before going out for the evening.
Weather permitting, I will be at the England Ladies match, so I hope to meet up with you again then.
Great news about the result. Its really great that Javid produced that sort of innings and hes so young. I bet Kim is pleased about Tahir. Nice that you and Dooey met.
jane your the lucky one i am still waiting to meet dooey seams like a nice person,
unlike myself hahahahahaha
when you next at edgy dooey
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
(24-06-2009, 03:19 PM)littlepete Wrote: jane your the lucky one i am still waiting to meet dooey seams like a nice person,
unlike myself hahahahahaha
when you next at edgy dooey

Might try for Sunday, Pete. Will definitely be at the England Ladies game here in Stratford Friday week, but otherwise the Pro40 on July 19th will be my next visit.
just let me know if you do i will be at the WCCC v ENGLAND on the friday will look forward to see you i am sure their are a few posters would like to meet you too
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear