Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Hundred
(22-10-2019, 12:44 PM)Warleybear Wrote: All WCCC sides should be rebranded as Birmingham...

All except the county championship side
(22-10-2019, 12:44 PM)Warleybear Wrote: All WCCC sides should be rebranded as Birmingham...

Very funny .... !
You can take the boy out of Atherstone, but you can never take Atherstone ........... !
(21-10-2019, 10:48 AM)Bald Reynard Wrote:
(21-10-2019, 10:30 AM)Exiled Bear Wrote: Of the Warwickshire players, only Woakes, Hose, Brookes and Pollock got selected in the draft, which is good news for us.

I really do think The Hundred should have it's own thread on BF, or should be in the General Chat section - and certainly not in the (WCCC) One Day Forum it currently is put in.  The Hundred itself is not related to any County cricket structures - and Birmingham Phoenix is only remotely connected to Warwickshire (indeed, one of our players is playing for Manchester !).  I have messaged the Administrator (Paul) to say this.

On a (slightly) related note, perhaps with the advent of Birmingham Phoenix, perhaps we might persuade the club to get rid of the 'Birmingham tab' for our T20 team and get back to good old Warwickshire Bears !?

No reply to my PM from Admin (Paul).  Is he / any Admin bod around ?
You can take the boy out of Atherstone, but you can never take Atherstone ........... !
Why not just start a new thread for the competition, in whichever section you feel is most appropriate?

This thread will then, naturally, drop from the first page.
While Robert may be dead, Robert was not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
Warley - I think you are suffering from Chip deficiency. Get the deep fat fryer out
LE - aka John
(22-10-2019, 06:26 PM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: Why not just start a new thread for the competition, in whichever section you feel is most appropriate?

Only Admin can start a new Forum - I've tried.  Also, only Admin can set up a new Section Category (we've currently only got 2 - 'Warwickshire CCC' and 'International').  I would have thought it's logical to have a third - 'English Cricket' (or something like that) - where 'The Hundred' (or even a seperate Forum for 'Birmingham Phoenix' - if BF  Members felt the need !) would go, along with the 'Lounge' and 'General Chat' Forums ?  Whatever they do, I think it's important to keep The Hundred and Birmingham Phoenix well away from any Warwickshire CCC Forum !
Until Paul is available to set up a new section, I've started a new Thread, in the general chat area.

http://www.bearsfans.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid105391

Hope that helps
There are GOOD Mugabe's
(23-10-2019, 06:49 PM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: Until Paul is available to set up a new section, I've started a new Thread, in the general chat area.

http://www.bearsfans.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid105391

Hope that helps

Should have put it in Lounge.

General Chat is for anything about cricket.
LE - aka John
(23-10-2019, 11:03 AM)Bald Reynard Wrote:
(22-10-2019, 06:26 PM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: Why not just start a new thread for the competition, in whichever section you feel is most appropriate?

Only Admin can start a new Forum - I've tried.  Also, only Admin can set up a new Section Category (we've currently only got 2 - 'Warwickshire CCC' and 'International').  I would have thought it's logical to have a third - 'English Cricket' (or something like that) - where 'The Hundred' (or even a seperate Forum for 'Birmingham Phoenix' - if BF  Members felt the need !) would go, along with the 'Lounge' and 'General Chat' Forums ?  Whatever they do, I think it's important to keep The Hundred and Birmingham Phoenix well away from any Warwickshire CCC Forum !

I've now reported my own post to a Moderator !  Luckily (for my reputation !), you can report a post for being in the Wrong Forum !

I hope someone 'in authority' sees it - and sorts it all out !
Your ‘punishment’ is to watch, in full, a game from the first round of matches from the hundred. ?
There are GOOD Mugabe's
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Good Mugabe's post:
Leicester Exile