Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears v Pears
4 down but Moeen remains
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Looks like Moeen has done it for us - can't see a way back for the Bears in this game
LE - aka John
100 from 64 deliveries. Brilliant knock
Moeen out at last - 5 down, 5 to go it's possible.....................
LE - aka John
Wickets wickets wickets are what's needed.

They can tickle singles for the rest of the game now, we just need wickets
Maybe Northants can produce a miracle
LE - aka John
(07-06-2018, 08:08 PM)Leicester Exile Wrote: Maybe Northants can produce a miracle

Overlooked Notts hammering of Derbys.

Looks like our one day cup adventure is as good as over
LE - aka John
8 DOWN, 14 TO GET...

We can't, surely?
9 down 5 to get

No we won't ?
LE - aka John
Phhhhhhhhhhhhhhwwwwwoooooooorrrrrrrr
Main bowlers had used up their overs - still we made a good fist of it given we did not get enough runs on the board.
LE - aka John
Well that's rather annoying.
Proud to be a Bear
What a clown Barker is!!
(07-06-2018, 09:18 PM)braddy Wrote: What a clown Barker is!!

Very harsh. He bowled beautifully at the end and was unlucky not to get some wickets. Kept beating the bat. He slipped. Doesn’t make him a clown. It was a cracking game.
What did he do?
Proud to be a Bear
(07-06-2018, 09:35 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: What did he do?

He slipped and a ball that should have been one went for 4. Thing is, it was his bowling at the end that helped get us so close. How easily people criticise without acknowledging the good stuff.
Report here:
https://deepextracover.com/2018/06/worce...s-bow-out/
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
(07-06-2018, 09:45 PM)stingray Wrote:

He slipped and a ball that should have been one went for 4. Thing is, it was his bowling at the end that helped get us so close. How easily people criticise without acknowledging the good stuff.
Wow he got a tailender out who could hardly get a bat on ball!! Fielding error was something you see at under 11's level!!
Not fair to blame Barker or anyone else for the defeat.Worcester are a decent side who could easily win this competition with their batting line up though it pains me to say it.
On another matter,it really is time the club improved their catering.There was an almost comical stampede for the local fish and chip shop during the interval-it speaks volumes for the fare on offer inside the ground!
(07-06-2018, 10:51 PM)braddy Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 09:45 PM)stingray Wrote:

Wow he got a tailender out who could hardly get a bat on ball!! Fielding error was something you see at under 11's level!!

So you're saying that the game was lost in that single moment? I think not! Give me strength...
Proud to be a Bear