Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening 50 over match v Derbyshire
Agree with totally with the last 2 posts having watched all the game. Was picking Stone a gamble, always likely to be to expensive, or do you take a chance on his wicket taking ability which is just as important. I think it is worth the gamble at least for the next 2/3 games anyway. If as Malc sugested Barker not fully fit bring in another experienced bowler like Rankin or Wright. What has anoyed me, and of course a selfish point of view is Chris Woakes. Not played any red ball since New Zealand first test, not played for RCB now for nearly 4 weeks, surely he should of been playing for us yesterday, and against Yorkshire sunday, getting in match practice. He might be playing test cricket next week If gets picked has a poor game people will be moaning he is under prepared, and rightly so.
Very good point regarding Woakes
LE - aka John
So onto Sunday with both men and women looking for their first 50over win of 2018, guess which one I shall be attending!!
(18-05-2018, 06:01 PM)narsty simon Wrote: So onto Sunday with both men and women looking for their first 50over win of 2018, guess which one I shall be attending!!

The wedding on Saturday??
LE - aka John