Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message for Paul
Paul - so sorry to hear about the death of your mum.
I suspect many other posters would want to join me in sending condolences and best wishes.

(PS - I have sent you a private message on another topic; but no rush in replying.)
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Thanks Terry

Deepest sympathy Paul thinking of you @ this very sad time
Thanks Simon

agreed with all the above
Please accept my condolences too, Paul.
LE - aka John
Sorry to hear that Paul... I lost my mum in the summer, so understand. Please accept my condolences.
Thanks LE and RednalBear

Yes Ashley, I looked after her for the last two and half years and it was more difficult for me to see the pain and suffering and the decline in her over that period than when she died. I think if its unexpected its far worse. My condolences to you as well. The one good thing that has come out of it, it has brought my own family closer together. My two children. Mom would have wanted that

(27-11-2017, 11:02 AM)Paul Wrote: Yes Ashley, I looked after her for the last two and half years and it was more difficult for me to see the pain and suffering and the decline in her over that period than when she died. I think if its unexpected its far worse. My condolences to you as well. The one good thing that has come out of it, it has brought my own family closer together. My two children. Mom would have wanted that

Paul, I’m so sorry to hear about your mother. I absolutely agree that watching someone suffer is worse than their passing. I had the same with my mum after she had a severe stroke. It was a blessing for her when she died. I know you did your best for her and that is a huge consolation. Look after yourself.
Thanks Marina for those kind words. Hope to see you next season

(27-11-2017, 02:41 PM)Paul Wrote: Thanks Marina for those kind words. Hope to see you next season

Yes -it would be lovely to see you down at Edgbaston.