Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finals Day
Think we're going to struggle to chase this. A good start is crucial.
Proud to be a Bear
With the the dew I think we have a good chance if Pollock can get us off to a flyer

Our bowling became ragged after an excellent first 8 overs or so.

Wicket looks like it has sped up...............we need to not lose too many wickets early on as we do not bat as deep as them.
Always bloody Samit Patel
Paul fondled my onion bags.
(02-09-2017, 08:17 PM)Lilly Wrote: Always bloody Samit Patel
Running people out as well now.
That's awful running
(02-09-2017, 08:25 PM)Lilly Wrote: That's awful running
Yes.  Ambling when he should have been sprinting.
Probably cost us has that. Needed him or Sibley to hit a score

I do hate Samit, it really is every time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lilly's post:
Paul
Its been a really good day... you cant fault the cricket and the atmosphere. Edgbaston hold finals day so well.....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Warleybear's post:
philly
.... the difference is the "death" bowling.....
Shame, bit too much experience from them in the end............Gurney the best bowler out there tonight.

We turned our T20 season around wel and there is good optimism for the future.
[-] The following 2 users Like Measham Bear's post:
Paul, Tayls79
Pollock and Thomason have been excellent.
Sibley and Hose could be good.
Stone has great pace after his injury.
Really cant stand Patel (samit) there is no need for his histrionics.............an England career wasted but I can clearly see why.
Excellent day.... hopefully we will learn from this. Great experience for them.... and well done to the club for naking those changes earlier in the campaign.
To think all that's left for the rest of the season is proper cricket
[-] The following 1 user Likes narsty simon's post:
Paul
Team did tremendously well to get to final But our ex international stars didn't even appear and rightly so on their poor performances What happenes next?
(02-09-2017, 09:34 PM)Measham Bear Wrote: Shame, bit too much experience from them in the end............Gurney the best bowler out there tonight.

We turned our T20 season around wel and there is good optimism for the future.

Absolutely agree. Guerney was amazing I thought. Sad we didn't do it but a lot to look forward to in the future. After a number of T20 finals days, this was my favourite - great weather, really nice atmosphere and the sing off between Freddie & Bumble was brilliant. I've had a fabulous day. Edgbaston did us proud today as well.
Glad you enjoyed it Stingray..

The death bowling was the difference...It was a tremendous effort... and changes are happening and will happen. Well done to the team for getting so close. It was a big call to change the side as they did....

An incredible day.... well done to all at the club for making it happen.
Notts seem to have all bases covered. Even when Hales and Wessels fail others turn up and Guerney and Ball really do mix their bowling up well. Hate Patel.

(02-09-2017, 10:20 PM)Paul Wrote: Notts seem to have all bases covered. Even when Hales and Wessels fail others turn up and Guerney and Ball really do mix their bowling up well. Hate Patel.

I hate the way Patel always does well against us, but I don't hate him. He's a very talented all rounder, damn him. I really can't understand how Notts got relegated last year though.