• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quarter Finals
Little stripey blighters that can give you a nasty sting
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Terry's post:
Lilly
Or winning and score predictor
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
WASP is yet another form of score predictor. The percentage lessens if the bowling side are on top but a flurry of boundaries can lift the percentage up again (Or something like that).
Wasp is something to generally be ignored and wait and see how the game actually plays out.
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Something extremely satisfying about seeing Rikki get spanked for a six. Can't believe his celebration earlier, be nice to win to shove it back downhis throat, we resurrected his career when many others wouldn't touch him and that's the thanks he gives us
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lilly's post:
Harborne Bear
No boundary from two overs. Left ourselves plenty to do off the final over here
SIX !!!!!!!
Siiiiiiiix! Have that Rikki you clown
Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boom! Outstanding batting performance from the lads. All the more sweet that the winning runs came from Clarke after his earlier celebrations.
[-] The following 2 users Like Lilly's post:
Paul, Warleybear
Brilliant run chase. Best match of the quarters by a mile.

Wow!
great start to the batting gave us the momentum.

Have to say that there was some nervous/poor bowling tonight from both sides!!
What an exciting game... the first live cricket I have seen on TV in years.... the best £1.99 I have spent in a long time.

Ill be honest... I didnt think we would do that. This new look side really has made me happy.

U Bears !!!!!!!!
That was brilliant. A great team performance.
Roy and Finch exploded, but the bowlers kept plugging away, then our batsmen bettered everything that Surrey had done.

If I was Burns, I'd be extremely peeved about the catch.

Tremendous!
Re Clarke, was a little surprised by his over-reaction to the early wicket he took.

Disappointing from him really.
An excellent victory, which shows the changes in the side were the right move.
In Ed Pollock we have an explosive opener who can give the innings a fast start, and on his day plays a match winning innings, also good to see good runs from Sam Hain, Adam Hose and both the New Zealanders.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
I like the way Pollock and Hose come out with no fear and hit from the off. They have given us great momentum in the matches they have played.

I am just sharpening the knife, the plate is out and I am at the moment just about to take the humble pie out of the oven. It is ready to eat and I will have to eat it all. What an astonishing chase, every bit as grand as the 1993 Natwest final chase but obviously in a different context. Our 2 Kiwi's brought us home. Nice for Rikki to bowl some rot especially those last 2 balls. Only one thing more astonishing than the run chase was Dernbach not going for 50 off 4 overs, he must be improving.Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
[-] The following 1 user Likes paulbear's post:
philly
Rikki had a nightmare. A short, innings that ate up a few dots balls, then terrible bowling figures.
Sibley didn't have a much better day, but we won!
I thought it was an amazing recovery given the position we had put ourselves in after 10/12 overs of their innings. To squeeze a win from that point showed considerable character and no little skill, fair play to all of the players involved.
PS. Surrey really don't like us do they!