Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Quarter Finals
#1
Just in case anyone has missed it, Edgbaston have organised coaches to go to the Oval on Friday. £25. I am so tempted. Anyone else thinking of going? Details on the website.
Reply
#2
I'm going, but not on the coaches. It will actually take me less time to get to The Oval than it does to get to Edgbaston! In case anyone wasn't aware, Surrey have extended their members ticket prices to Warwickshire members so it's £15 instead of £20 if you have your membership card (although Surrey have changed their mind about charging Surrey members, who now get in for free.)
Proud to be a Bear
Reply
#3
Notts could be the third part of an East Midlands disaster tomorrow night.
Two one-sided games so far and a poor crowd at Cardiff tonight.
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Reply
#4
I hope Notts lose. Because I am afraid that there is a sudden rush for tickets from Notts/Somerset fans and the Bears fans who have not got tickets in advance, miss out, I bought a ticket for finals day and now we must win - nothing worse than having to watch a finals day without your side playing. It is stupid to have tickets selling so early. They should sell only half in advance and keep the rest back so members of the 4 finals day sides, can get them and not miss out. You could have a situation where 70% of fans come from the Birmingham area and then the other 30% of tickets are fought after by 4 counties leaving a fair few people disappointed and a lot of advance tickets buyers not being bothered who wins.
Reply
#5
KP?
https://www.ecb.co.uk/news/459373
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Reply
#6
Official site preview on Tomorrows game

http://birminghambears.com/news/preview-...inal-2017/
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
Reply
#7
(23-08-2017, 09:57 PM)Terry Wrote: Notts could be the third part of an East Midlands disaster tomorrow night.
Two one-sided games so far and a poor crowd at Cardiff tonight.

below par score from Somerset but wessels out first over so who knows

Reply
#8
going tomorrow and very much looking forward to it
Reply
#9
I hope we bat first tomorrow. We seem so much better when we do as we don't seem to be able to pace a chase very well.
Proud to be a Bear
Reply
#10
Surrey squad:
https://www.kiaoval.com/main-news/15-man...ter-final/
Despite the rumours, no KP.
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Reply
#11
My money is on a London win tonight.!
Reply
#12
Again, we put a side in. It worked last week and recently v Durham, but neither side could qualify. Tonight, it's win or you're out. We should be prepared to chase a few tonight and if it's too many, then we have no one else to blame.
Reply
#13
Got a Now TV voucher for £1.99 on ebay... watching my first live televised match in years.

Stone looks fast...
Reply
#14
We should be doing to them what they are at the moment doing to us. Did Poysden's bowling in the last game, mean nothing. This is a poor start.
Reply
#15
Totally agree..... I supose its worth £1.99;to watch Roy and finch ?
Reply
#16
nope poor bowling

Reply
#17
Terrible start.

Rubbish bowled by both OHD & Sibley.

Stone a little unlucky but too much width for these pair.

Jeetan on now but with runs on the board they can throw their hands through it now.
Reply
#18
Frustrating thing is that these runs have been passed to them on a platter.

Wrong length, too much width and there does not seem to be any kind of bowling plan.
Reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Measham Bear's post:
Paul
#19
Our bowlers are just feeding them....
Reply
#20
Christ, how to go out in embarrassing fashion. We've shown no skill or guile whatsoever. I never want to see OHD again and he's not even been the worst thus far tonight
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)