Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancashire v Bears
Again, you can change a captain but not muddled thinking - We all expect a turning pitch so why did we insert. We have shown in the past that we don't chase well on a turner. I'm not feeling good about this.
Just Buttler to deal with now...............
This could be the game here one way or the other.
Nicely done Poys!
And how many of us have talked about Josh not being in the side (I can now imagine so many of us on here, shouting "meeeeee..")
That won't be an easy chase.
Outstanding stuff from Pollock, shame he could not get his 50 but what a platform he has given us.
49 off 24 this Pollock really does sound like a reincarnated Carter
LE - aka John
Another great knock from Pollock.
Pollock gives us fantastic impetus at the top of the order
Paul fondled my onion bags.
and Hose is the perfect man to come in and take it up. Really impressive stuff from the new players

Yes really happy with the additions we've made. Positive signs for the future, just hope we can salvage our Division One status come the end of the season
(18-08-2017, 09:26 PM)Paul Wrote: and Hose is the perfect man to come in and take it up. Really impressive stuff from the new players

Ashley and Jim have made some inspired signings without spending a fortune on big names. Very impressed. The overall age profile of the team has changed dramatically and their approach.
The first 3 were not even in any conversation about T20 let alone in the team. No one can say that the management have not thought about things in this competition as far as trying to change it up a bit.
Making it hard to get over the line.
LE - aka John
What the hell is going on?
Christ what are we doing
Another one down. Bloody hell lads
Be the biggest cock up ever if we loose this

Thing is CDG & Elliot should know better. Simple tap & run and they have tried to put the ball into the ship canal.