Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bears v Derbyshire
First T20 game of the season for me! No team news though? Is Clarke back from injury? What's happened to Stone?
Proud to be a Bear
No Clarke still or Stone. But Pollock is making his debut and Mellor is in for Ambrose!
No Clarke still or Stone. But Pollock is making his debut and Mellor is in for Ambrose!
50 for Pollock. Bravo!
Where's he been all season?! Not seen TGM mention him!
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Gain out, probably not a bad thing with how slowly he scored. Send in a pinch hitter like CDG
How can we score so slowly so consistently? Struggle to get 150 again
Listening to this on radio Derbyshire as WM is down.

The commentators are delighted with how it has gone and are chuffed that Bell is out there at this point of the innings.

They feel that they will chase this down all day.

1980's cricket from us again.
De Grondhomme has come to the party
I should be captain, not Bell.

CDG CDG CDG
180/3 with an over remaining. Were 120 with four overs left not long ago so credit to CDG and WP for propelling us like this
197/4. Let's hope we can defend that.
Well, Porterfield joined in as well.

Posted a total at last.

That should be a winning total
Well, that was mighty impressive. Firstly Pollock (very encouraging first match), then very impressive from CDG - that's what we're paying him for! And Porterfield adding a nice flourish at the end. We must be able to defend this, surely.
Proud to be a Bear
OHD isn't playing so I have more confidence
Elliott has been superb for us with the ball this T20 season
Ed Pollock has played for our second team, when back from Durham Uni, for 3 seasons, he plays his club cricket at Barnt Green, with Matt Lamb & Josh Poysdon, and played several first class games for Durham Uni.

As this was his final year at Durham, he didn't play many games before his final exams.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
First of all, MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE ENGLAND WOMEN WINNING THE WORLD CUP. EXCELLENT. Well done to us at last, after three defeats that's better. Well done Pollock, revelation although the bowling still has me worried but the batting was so much better. Only spoilt by that idiot on the microphone talking tosh. Anyone else sick to death of that predicted score nonsense, just look at the current scoring rate and multiply it by twenty, that is not how it's done. Glad we sorted Madsen out, we cannot allow rubbish part time bowling at the beginning of an innings to go for 4 off 2 overs.
Yes,congratulation to the ladies-it's village green standard but if they encourage more interest in the game then i suppose they should be tolerated.
Excellent win today for the Bears-we can still qualify with more performances like this.