Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesex at Edgbaston
(07-07-2017, 09:59 PM)Paul Wrote: Yes depends on the contract situation of course.

I believe  a lot of players are out of contract at the end of next season
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
(06-07-2017, 05:36 PM)stingray Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 05:31 PM)GrizzlyBear Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 04:48 PM)narsty simon Wrote: We are all gutted to lose I said to the people sitting with me worse case scenario to lose by 1 wicket, with respect 'pathetic' is extremely harsh, the spirit in the field was excellent & the fight was there until the very end, special mention for Rikki who put a real shift in, defeat in that manner is hard to take & we are all hurting but everyone who was priveliged to have seen that game is a winner, once again 4day cricket proving to be the best domestic form of the game

Olly Stone told us hoping to play T20s. Chris Wright I don't know but hasn't he got another stress fracture in his back in which case I can't imagine he'll be back anytime soon.  

I wasn't there today but I have seen Rikki Clarke busting a gut in other games too. That, though, is part of the problem. Back in the days when we used to argue about whether it was sensible to play with five seamers, Rikki was the one coming on second or third change. Now that he's a few years older it's asking a lot of him to be opening the bowling game after game. How far away from fitness are Wright and Stone?

I believe that Chris Wright will be back soon - due to play a second team game.
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
(07-07-2017, 11:33 PM)Terry Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 09:59 PM)Paul Wrote: Yes depends on the contract situation of course.

I believe  a lot of players are out of contract at the end of next season

ok not very smart giving long-term contracts to players in their mid 30s