Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesex at Edgbaston
Could be tough from here, but I'm consoling myself in the fact that they have quite a long tail. Early breakthrough after lunch definitely needed.
Proud to be a Bear
Its gone now

Still 5 wkts needed - only 67 needed - I think you are right Paul except just one ball may produce the breakthrough
LE - aka John
Makes you wonder if we showed this much fight in our early matches could we be in with a chance of avoiding the drop?
(06-07-2017, 02:16 PM)Paul Wrote: Its gone now

Or has it?
Proud to be a Bear
This is what the County Chanpionship is all about, games like these

4 wickets 60 runs, COYB
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Where's the long tail when you need to see it!!!!!!
LE - aka John
Must break this partnership NOW - otherwise definitely div 2 next season
LE - aka John
I don't believe it - prayer answered - by Rankin! Now let's clear up this tail quickly.
LE - aka John
40 runs three wickets. So close
Can't wait much longer for number 8
LE - aka John
No normally on day 4 Patel would have much more of an impact

If it helps.... Ive seen four days cc cricket this year (all in last two weeks) and all of them have been crackers in which the bears have fought hard.

Im eating my fingernails at the moment rather than chips....
Two to go 20 runs. All on Patel I feel, sadly they'll just about see it home for me
Come on u bears !!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........
B0110X :-(
..... so close..... and yet so far.... what a game.... must dash..... need the loo....
Pathetic from the bears !! Relegated by the 6th of July . Hopefully changes will be made immediately to our coaching staff !!
(06-07-2017, 03:57 PM)braddy Wrote: Pathetic from the bears !! Relegated by the 6th of July . Hopefully changes will be made immediately to our coaching staff !!

From what I saw - the first 3 days - they were anything but pathetic. Fought hard and some positives from the game.