Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancashire at Edgbaston
https://www.totalcricketscorer.com/TCSLi...x?id=60469

Porterfield (obviously he'll be in for Westwood, unless - or until - it goes pear shaped again for him !)
Umeed
Trott
Bell
Hain
Ambrose
Clarke
Barker
Patel
Panayi
Rankin
(26-06-2017, 02:11 PM)Bald Reynard Wrote: https://www.totalcricketscorer.com/TCSLi...x?id=60469

Porterfield (obviously he'll be in for Westwood, unless - or until - it goes pear shaped again for him !)
Umeed
Trott
Bell
Hain
Ambrose
Clarke
Barker
Patel
Panayi
Rankin

Ireland don't play again until the middle of September (West Indies).
Good shout on the new thread BR.

If we don't get Hameed out cheaply I'll be concerned. His form is about as poor as ours
Paul fondled my onion bags.
Just noticed Panayi's inclusion. Is that his first class debut? Good luck to the lad
(26-06-2017, 02:31 PM)Lilly Wrote: Good shout on the new thread BR.

If we don't get Hameed out cheaply I'll be concerned. His form is about as poor as ours

Lancs 45 for 1 after 20 overs.  Panayi got Hameed out (he got 17) !
Lancs 55 for 4 after 24 overs.  At last, our bowlers are doing their business - Panayi, Patel and Rankin 1 each (1 run out).  Chanderpaul in now though !
Positive start. Let's see it home now
(26-06-2017, 04:48 PM)Lilly Wrote: Positive start. Let's see it home now

Nah - Lancs now 127 for 4 !  Chanderpaul starting to get his eye in.  The usual formula - Bears get early wickets, then let it slide.  What's the betting for a 200 stand for their 5th wicket  - and a 400+ total ?!
Yep, 100 run partnership. Seems to be following the same pattern.

What time does play go on until tonight? I will be at work for a couple of hours yet but would like to get down if there is still a couple of hours after I'm done
(26-06-2017, 05:57 PM)Lilly Wrote: Yep, 100 run partnership. Seems to be following the same pattern.

What time does play go on until tonight? I will be at work for a couple of hours yet but would like to get down if there is still a couple of hours after I'm done

I assume that play is scheduled to go on until 9pm. I'm intruiged as to what the "tea" interval will be called, as the first interval was called tea. Supper maybe?
Proud to be a Bear
YES KEITH! Two in one over, 219/7.
Proud to be a Bear
Need to clear up the tail.
Was thinking the same. Come on boys...
Proud to be a Bear
Not a bad finish! Now we need to survive tonight...
Proud to be a Bear
Not sure if anyone else on here is at the ground... ok attendance. Nice to watch some champuonship cricket after work...

9th wicket down... not sure who young Panayi is ... but hes got a wicket with the new ball....
... and the tenth wicket too.

14 overs to face..... hmmmm.... time for chips ....
Porterfield lbw for 1. Already laying a claim to be the new Westwood. *wink*
Lara, Tendulkar ... Pilling.
Indeed

Hmmm. Im enjoying my chips... but I fear the next few minutes :-o

A lot going on this evening... I see Essex have taken to batting against the pink ball under the lights.
Anderson is enjoying this as much as I am my chips.... this is a new challenge for Trott.

Ive really enjoyed this evening.... im sure there will be those who dont like it.... but I have.
Stumps... and off to bed .... not a bad day for the Bears IMHO.