Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lancashire RL Cup
Javid in for Poysden, only change from the Notts game.  Finally, Ateeq is given a chance in the 50 over this season !

We won the toss and put Lancs in.
Can't seem to see this one on YouTube?
The Bowler's Holding the batsman's Willey
Let's hope inserting lancs on a great morning for batting doesn't come back to haunt us !!!
Hannon-Dalby changing the game YET AGAIN! Why is he STILL bowling at the death?!
Proud to be a Bear
25 off one over

Are we that poor that Hannon-Dalby continues to get game time despite being a very poor player?
Just the 35 off that over- I really do despair
Full toss, after full toss, after full toss. So so bad
Proud to be a Bear
OHD's over just got a quick mention on the England-Ireland game on Sky.
Lara, Tendulkar ... Pilling.
Sheer capitulation, this is not right for professional sportsman to fold so easily against the bottom team in the competition.

4 sixes off Barker's over.

How on earth have the club allowed the situation to get this bad?
You start to feel for the players. They know they're struggling this year and then, just when we seemed to be doing ok, the wheels come right off, again. This is when the Coach earns his money. Come on, Jim, how are you going to lift the team now?
I hope that Poysden, having taken two wickets at under 6, is injured.
If not, the refusal to try something different and go with three spinners is depressing.
The utterly predictable last ten overs of the Lancs innings are a depressing indictment of the current set up.
Chances of winning. Absolutely zero.
Is it winter yet?
Paul fondled my onion bags.
It feels like the players are just going through the motions at the moment. I'm sure they want to win, it's more that they expect to lose.
Lara, Tendulkar ... Pilling.
Rikki keeping us up with the run rate.
Paul fondled my onion bags.
The games have moved from YouTube to the website.

I assume this is both to improve website traffic, and in the short term for less negative comments.

Doesn't seem to work for me unfortunately, as this could be a good finish - but I thought that Friday when we faded in the last 5 when it mattered.
It's the hope that kills you. Just as I thought we were in with a shout, Rikki gets out. A good innings, but I can't see us winning from here.
Proud to be a Bear
(07-05-2017, 05:15 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: It's the hope that kills you. Just as I thought we were in with a shout, Rikki gets out. A good innings, but I can't see us winning from here.

We couldn't beat ourselves at the moment !! When are Bell,Giles and Troughton going to realise we are inept at chasing down targets ?
In other news, as expected really, Porterfield is somehow 82* v an England attack and I can't remember the last time he went past 50 in a Warwickshire shirt.

I wouldn't keep him if he cannot perform this year. Does my head in as to how many he can score for this country then next to nothing for us.
(07-05-2017, 05:53 PM)Grasscutter Wrote: In other news, as expected really, Porterfield is somehow 82* v an England attack and I can't remember the last time he went past 50 in a Warwickshire shirt.

I wouldn't keep him if he cannot perform this year. Does my head in as to how many he can score for this country then next to nothing for us.

63 not out 2 weeks ago
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Billy's ok in white ball cricket. Just can't cut it in the first class game.