Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My apologies
Sorry I haven't kept on top of things lately and only just realised there was an issue. I had to delete the current dbase and restore an older version so there will be quite a few posts missing. Hope its ok  now.

Seems to be, well done Sir.

Are you ok? Not like you to be off the scene for a while.
I agree with Grizzly.  Having firstly realised how much I missed the forum, my next thought was concern that you are OK, Paul.
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
Thanks Terry and Grizzly for your concern. yes I'm ok, better now with Kohli just out!

Kohli is like a bad attack of flatulence - better out than in
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Terry's post:
Paul
No need to apologise Paul, your efforts in keeping the forum going are appreciated. Besides, I blame Trump.
Proud to be a Bear
[-] The following 2 users Like Exiled Bear's post:
Leicester Exile, Terry
(27-11-2016, 04:48 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: No need to apologise Paul, your efforts in keeping the forum going are appreciated. Besides, I blame Trump.

Judd or Donald?

No worries Paul. I think we all appreciate the time and effort you put in keeping this going. A few missed posts aint going to kill us!
Absolutely no need to apologise, Paul - we all appreciate all you do to keep this forum up and running enabling us to get the news and enjoy the banter all at once.
LE - aka John
[-] The following 2 users Like Leicester Exile's post:
rednalbear, Terry
Indeed.... I missed the forum. I missed the love ;-)

I was lurking in the cricket 247 forum looking for news as to what was going on.

Thanks Paul for getting it back up!!!
Yes thank you Paul. We all appreciate your efforts in keeping the forum open and when it was down I realised it's the only way I have of connecting with some people. Really missed it.

Really glad you're ok.
[-] The following 2 users Like stingray's post:
Leicester Exile, Terry
Thanks for the appreciation