Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2015 Live BBC comentaries
New season, New Thread.

As in previous years can we keep this just for providing links for the online coverage of Warwickshire games.

This year the BBC seem to be promoting their coverage via their own 'BBC Sport' App  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/25510468

I will make inquiries to see if the alternative options of direct from the website and via the 'TuneIn' app are still available, and update the thread when I have more information.

As in previous seasons, I will not be providing links for the T20 games, but anyone else is welcome to do so.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
I've had a reply from BBC Wm they believe that coverage will still be available via the TuneIn App, but suggest that their own app would be easier.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
BBC App is a bit inconsistent, keeps cutting out, very annoying. Much preferred the TuneIn App that I have used for 2 years or so now but have been unable to listen to 5 live sports extra on that platform this week.

Hope TuneIn will still have coverage of the Bears games
Warwickshire v Hampshire April 19-22

Not able to find the direct link yet, but the main BBC coverage page is http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/32107903
There are GOOD Mugabe's
I've had confirmation from the BBC that they are still available via the Tunein app, but they don't publish the stream number.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
We're on 8 for day 4 of the Hampshire match.
Warwickshire @ Yorkshire april 26-29

This game is due to be broadcast on FiveLive sports Extra which is available on DAB radios, Freeview, satalite and online.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
(26-04-2015, 08:30 AM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: Warwickshire @ Yorkshire april 26-29

This game is due to be broadcast on FiveLive sports Extra  which is available on DAB radios, Freeview, satalite and online.

and Tunein BBC Live Event 2  (which was the 15th channel I tried of the 16 available channels  Rolleyes  ) 
Well done!
I believe that's the first time that stream has ever carried a Warwickshire game :-)
There are GOOD Mugabe's
The Durham game is on BBC Live Event 4.
Thank you
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Middlesex match is on Tunein BBC Live Event 2
Thank you.

The live event streams were easier to find than using the sport app. I found the stream was more reliable that way too.

Some of the Bbc commentators do give the live stream, but sadly, the majority do not.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
I find the BBC website commentary can be very difficult to find from my phone, whereas with Tunein it's just a case of cycling through the 16 streams until you hit Phil/Clive/Brain (sic).
The Worcestershire match is on BBC Live Event 4
BBC Live Event 7 for the Sussex match
[-] The following 1 user Likes philly's post:
The Good Mugabe
For those of you that use the TuneIn app, it is available to use in Windows 8 and the new Windows 10.

This means that if you have registered with TuneIn and set up a list of favourite stations, that favourites list will be available on all your devices with the TuneIn app & you have "signed in".

If any one has any questions ask them here.

(other radio apps are available!)
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Good news. I'm trying to work out whether/when to move to 10 (from 7). I might delay for a couple of months to see if there are major problems.
I upgraded an Acer Netbook a few days ago and it seems t be a big improvement on W7 starter, faster and more stable.
I've not upgraded my two main computers yet, they are still on W7.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
I declined the free upgrade to windows 10, so still using windows 8.1 on my acer v3-571 laptop. Didn't want to risk any teething issues and my interest in having the latest o/s has declined. Windows 8.1 is very stable for me so whats the point.