Poll: Who are you likely to vote for (private poll - nobody can see who you choose)
Conservatives
Labour
LibDem
UKIP
Green
Respect
other
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2015 General election
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-31638174

More fuel to the fire for UKIP.

Seriously 298,000 net migration is scary. 
As low as that?

All Imigration (even unskilled mass migration) is excellent.... It keeps wages down, which keeps inflation down, which keeps interest rates down, which keeps mortgages down. It puts pressure on the housing market and keeps house prices high and rental values up. It provides people who work hard, unlike our own young people, for a minimum wage (ok .. Perhaps supplemented by inwork benefits - like housing benefits that ... Ok.... Which keep rental values up.... Which are paid for by our taxes). It also keeps the do gooder happy and inriches our way of life. Other resources like transport, education and health etc. easily coping with this controlled enrichment of our nation..... 

Mass imigration has enriched our lives...... We mustnt be racist..... Rejoice! Embrace ! It's a beautiful thing......
Do I detect a hint of sarcasm in that post Warley.

Yes we should open our borders up more. Let 10 mil in a year and they'd be no problem filling Edgbaston, even if its used for a place to sleep.
WB - sarcastic - never Dodgy
LE - aka John
im glad you both feel enriched  Angel
Yes embrace multi-culturism. Its great and enriching.
Yes.... the formulae I=MC squared. Where I = Everyone being happily integrated in a controlled and responsible manor.

Unfortunatley the right hand side of the formulae (MC = multicultrilism and drawn up Mr TB and Mr Do gooder with support by a rainbow of major parties subsequently) has been proven to have major flaws.... but the bafoons who got the experiment wrong are ok.... living in their mult million mansions and jobs in EU or UN quangos.... To question of course is to be a racist.

So me.... I think everything is great.... everything is wonderful!
Of course immigration needs to be controlled, but voting in UKIP would be the worst thing that could ever happen to this country. Anyone thinking of voting for UKIP, I implore you, please reconsider. If you're not sure who to vote for, I have found the following website extremely revealing and helpful:

https://voteforpolicies.org.uk/

It tells you what party's policies you agree with and gives an overall percentage of which party most suits your views on a range of issues.
Proud to be a Bear
No I'd never vote for them but I fear many will.
Very interesting, Paul would be surprised with the result I got.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
My guess is you are voting for Labour then
Not that surprising!

:-)
There are GOOD Mugabe's
I'll have to do mine again, that cant be right!
UKIP voter?

It does give surprising results

In football and politics Blue is best :-)
There are GOOD Mugabe's
I picked all the environmental issues but i must have done it wrong.
EB - due to our first past the post system it will always be Con or Lab as the parties with the top two number of seats. It would need a complete fall away of support for one of them for another party to take their place.
The rise of minor parties to win a few seats is good to keep the top 2 on their toes. However, come the general election most voters will resort to type and return con and lab in 1st and 2nd place.
LE - aka John
(28-02-2015, 10:23 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: Of course immigration needs to be controlled, but voting in UKIP would be the worst thing that could ever happen to this country. Anyone thinking of voting for UKIP, I implore you, please reconsider. If you're not sure who to vote for, I have found the following website extremely revealing and helpful:

It tells you what party's policies you agree with and gives an overall percentage of which party most suits your views on a range of issues.

... And there is the problem..... Who? Uncontrolled mass unskilled imigration has been a central policy of the three main parties as they hug the world of the do gooder and landlord with an explosion of people who put a strain on resources such as housing, transport and education. The word trust has gone.... and I'm afraid there is a significant group of people who wish to send a message to Dave, Nick and Ed etal. without voting, say, BNP. That's with out even mentioning EU referendums.

The interesting bit will be seeing the bastions of the do gooder at the BBC and channel four get their political message / agenda across before the pre-election restrictions come in a month before the election.

Interesting times..... 
(01-03-2015, 11:17 PM)Warleybear Wrote:
(28-02-2015, 10:23 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: Of course immigration needs to be controlled, but voting in UKIP would be the worst thing that could ever happen to this country. Anyone thinking of voting for UKIP, I implore you, please reconsider. If you're not sure who to vote for, I have found the following website extremely revealing and helpful:

... And there is the problem..... Who? Uncontrolled mass unskilled imigration has been a central policy of the three main parties as they hug the world of the do gooder and landlord with an explosion of people who put a strain on resources such as housing, transport and education. The word trust has gone.... and I'm afraid there is a significant group of people who wish to send a message to Dave, Nick and Ed etal. without voting, say, BNP. That's with out even mentioning EU referendums.

The interesting bit will be seeing the bastions of the do gooder at the BBC and channel four get their political message / agenda across before the pre-election restrictions come in a month before the election.

Interesting times..... 

Wish to send a message across by voting in a bunch of racist, homophobic lunatics? That's just downright irresponsible!
Proud to be a Bear
How do you arrive at that description EB?

And anyway that will not be the fault of anyone other than the 3 main parties who have thrust multi-culturalisism and the EU open-door policy on us without any agreement from the population.
LE - aka John
True... And EBs post sums up the problem.... How do you complain.... Vote for the three parties who created it? They are to blame..... They are surely irresponsible?