Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Cup
Well if Morgan was playing for Ireland there wouldn't be doubts about his absolute commitment, as its the country he is a citizen of.

If he hadn't on numerous occasions shown he was more interested in playing in and promoting the corrupt domestic 20 over slog competition in India than playing for his county and England, other issues, like the national anthem, would not be as important. However it seems, to very many, that his commitment to the England side is lacking. We haven't mentioned his form, which was so poor he would in any other circumstances have been omitted from the squad.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
I don't think his commitment is in question. He's a professional.
Corrected it for you

"I don't think his commitment is in question. He's a mercenary."
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Heard Shane Warne commentating towards the end of Australia innings today and said the best way to bowl the death overs is to bowl a couple of waist high balls get taken of and dissapear down to fine leg which i thought was an amusing comment.
Indeed... I dont think we can put the Australia game into the small group of 'it was close' world cup games.......
This tournament is just rediculous. Far too long! I've lost interest already,
"too many one sided games"!

Seriously, neither of the games last night were going to attract an audience that weren't from the countries involved.
Tonight's Scotland v Bangladesh tie promises to be a much more competitive and attractive game.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Yep Scotland going ok but unfortunately Callum fails again
Ultimately disappointing for Scotland, they performed well with the bat, but the bowling and fielding wasn't good enough.

They are unlikely to win their last two games, but they have the chance to show they are capable of playing good quality competitive cricket, and give Freddie a chance!
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Freddie for Callum
Great game Ireland and Zimbabwe. The Williams was it was it not could be the decisive moment.
Well done Will. I thought O'brien had blown it with a crap over
Excellent start by New Zealand it could well be all over before the scheduled start time of the Aus v SL game.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Into week 4.... Have we made the quarters yet?
Still some way to go Warley. Maybe 2 weeks
Thanks Paul  angel
Another day, another defeat?

Playing Hales really worked & Morgan, yet again, failed.

It has been said before, but after this defeat it is totally untenable for Moores & Mogan to remain in their posts.

Both should resign now.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Are you ready to take over, Mugabe?  I think you as coach and a restored KP as captain would be an unbeatable combination - maybe with Piers Morgan as your special adviser.
Keep up-to-date with County Cricket at http://deepextracover.com/
If I was to take over, there would be no return for KP, or roles for anyone called Morgan, or anyone who was not a British citizen.

I find it concerning that you consider not only the results, but also the methods of the current regime acceptable, which is implied from your comments.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Morgan might have played his last game for England. Both him and Moores have to shoulder much of the blame but bith individually and collectively we fell well short. Not one player can hold his hands up and say he did well