Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Warwickshire @ Essex RL Cup
Moving on from our victory in the 20 over competition, on Thursday we play at Chelmsford again in the more challenging and entertaining form of limited overs cricket.

The game starts at 2pm and will be on sky as well as the usual audio outlets.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
Hopefully it'll be streamed in the USA by ESPN or Willow.
It might well appear on Wiziwig, I know that's what I use for NFL games.

You should be able to get the live audio from the BBC on the live streaming, we have a thread that gives the link for each game.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
The BBC commentaries are great. They even read out my emails. :thumbup:

I use the Tunein app on my phone, which means I can play it through my car radio during my commute.
Yeah, tune in is great, you know you can also pick up the coverage of SA and Aus internationals, some NZ too.

If only there was a link for Red Sox games!
There are GOOD Mugabe's
(25-08-2014, 12:51 PM)philly Wrote: Hopefully it'll be streamed in the USA by ESPN or Willow.

Yes, we're on Cricinfo/ESPN for those in the USA. 9am EDT.
Weather looks dry for the game.
(25-08-2014, 01:50 PM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: If only there was a link for Red Sox games!
I won't grace your wish with a snarky comment.
You could always login via vpn and have access to the bbc commentory I think. Same team as Notts away? or will Rankin be fit
Broken thumb for Tim Ambose
Slowish, but solid start. Difficult to know what is a decent score.
Faltering after a good start. Sky commentators seem to think that 280 would be enough.
Proud to be a Bear
If we get 280 from here we will have done well. Yes I think we need about that though.
We need some momentum here. We could do with Evans in!
6 to Clarke, hopefully we'll start to push on from here. We've still got the batting powerplay to come so I think we should make 280 comfortably.
Proud to be a Bear
100 off the last 15 would get us to about 250. With 8 wickets in hand we should be able to achieve this, or more. If not, then the wicket is really not that great?
Yes I know its a slow wicket but we are relying on a big finish to get a decent score.
I'm a bit surprised that Coleman has come in, surely this situation would have been perfect for Evans?
Proud to be a Bear
Agreed
Unbelievable decision