Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennis
That's the tennis done,what sport we going to talk about next?
Back to Warleys diet I think..
Tour de France started yesterday...
Proud to be a Bear
Or Lewis Hamilton's win today
Spoilt for choice
(06-07-2014, 06:39 PM)Exiled Bear Wrote: Tour de France started yesterday...

No Wiggo. No Cav. It's gone very flat all of a sudden.
That's put the brakes on that conversation
So can someone help me buy a tablet, please :001_wub:
LE - aka John
Not really my field of expertise. Do you want an android or ios one?

The Nexus 10 I would consider. Speedy, very good display....

or obviously the latest ipad
Cheers Paul - basically looking for alternates to ipad as they seem to be expensive compared to others. I will certainly look at Nexus
LE - aka John
If you are ordering a Nexus android be careful you don't get one of those from Bladerunner ...
LE,

The ipads work very well and have a wider range of apps.
Don't be afraid to buy a used ipad, while some people upgrade whenever a new version is released, even a mk1 ipad is still a very useful device.

Send me a PM if you need more advice
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
(06-07-2014, 06:09 PM)Paul Wrote: Sorry Stingray great final but Don't think Djokovic would have recovered if he lost that...His return of serving is just unbeilavable

Gutted.
(07-07-2014, 06:28 AM)GrizzlyBear Wrote: If you are ordering a Nexus android be careful you don't get one of those from Bladerunner ...

My favourite film ever.
(07-07-2014, 07:54 AM)stingray Wrote:
(07-07-2014, 06:28 AM)GrizzlyBear Wrote: If you are ordering a Nexus android be careful you don't get one of those from Bladerunner ...

My favourite film ever.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. C-beams dancing by the Tannhauser Gate. Will Porterfield scoring a Championship century.
Funnily enough I was thinking of getting a tablet soon. I will probably get the latest iPad with retina display. I never used to think much of iPads but after living with two people this year that had them I've changed my mind!
Proud to be a Bear
Back to tennis the new rankings out today

http://www.atpworldtour.com/Rankings/Singles.aspx

Murray down to 10. Federer up to 3 and Djokovic the NO.1
What about the women's rankings?
http://www.wtatennis.com/rankings
One little moan i have about the bbc is the bias towards Murray and Federer. I accept Murray as he's British but it was so obvious watching the commentary yesterday who they wanted to win. John Inverdale last night even said "If only Federer hadn't of missed that smash" forgetting the times Djokovic had to close out the match. I exclude Jimmy Connors who was my first tennis idol from this but Sky are so less biased. Then you have the royal box and the The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge cheering on Federer, the same with the Beckhams. Djokovic may not have the popularity of a Federer or Nadal but he's a class act and a great player in his own right...