Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all you music lovers part 2
Even heard munich being played in Morrisions today....

wasnt that song in the movie of the same name paul
great tune though
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
Hey dont go there again Pete. lol I watched that movie expecting to hear the song......I think the movie came out well before the song...

You didnt really watch it. He is lying Pete. He just left it on in the background at full blast.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

I didnt hear the song

Yeah tbf the song wasnt in it. They were released at different times.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

you can always pull the wool over some ones eyes
athletes new song summer sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcU_ephUw2s
dont forget the reading and leeds festival starts tonight
two great performances last night from the kaiser chiefs and kings of leon
I enjoyed the Kaisers, Pete. Very good set.
I see they're playing Leeds on Sunday, so I don't know if that will be shown too.
dooey i dont think they will show it again as its the same set, all the bands playing at reading are playing at leeds too.
prodigy and artic monkeys tonight
LE your star is on crunchie grenola sweet is on neil diamond
Did you see the star on BBC last night - Hot August Night in New York with teenagers and 20 somethings as well as us wrinklys really enjoying a great performer.
LE - aka John
(07-09-2009, 02:29 PM)Leicester Exile Wrote: Did you see the star on BBC last night - Hot August Night in New York with teenagers and 20 somethings as well as us wrinklys really enjoying a great performer.
LE yes i watched it must admit he was good
where did you sit yesterday as i saw you walking in section 15 with the grandson then you disapered
im off to watch the best band in birmingham tonight the editors
Have a great night Pete

Sat in upper press box for the aeriel view for a final view of the members' area - soon to be demolished and replaced by signs saying season ticket holders only !!
LE - aka John
i bought tickets online to watch the editors who was fantastic by the way.
my concern was i bought my ticket on line and it was a eticket which is a great idea, but i collect my tickets, so on entry my ticket was scaned about 5 yards in to the 02 i was confronted by a young lady who asked me to show her my ticket in which i did she then riped my eticket that i printed with my own ink and on card and paid a booking fee for, and i said what did you do that for any other venue i have been to never do that, and she said it was so i cant give it to some one else.
then gave me back a useless piece of garbage so i gave it her back and i said no one else can get in with this ticket as it had been scaned. i will be reporting this and asked her name and she would not give it.
if any one is interested jools holland is back on tonight and muse are top band