Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all you music lovers part 2
Not really a Zeppelin fan Pete but appreciate their music. I'm sure I've seen it before. Did you listen to the latest Plant album. Sorry but its pretty dire....
yes i do agree with you there paul
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
im off to see Paul Rodgers tonight with publunch bring back a few old memories, its alright now.
Hope you have fun. Think George his a fan of his. Cant beat Trent Reznor though :thumbup:
I cant get the song Sky are using to promote their summer sport out of my head. Maybe its cos "Sunshine" should really be my middle name?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqgHosrqJ8o
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Yes its one of those songs
Maybe on Thursday you and me can belt it out at Edg, Sunshine boys that we are?

Jane on the drums, Alan with the guitar.
lol, Somehow it wouldn't sound the same.
"Its the sound of grumbling coming down"
(09-05-2011, 10:57 AM)Kim Wrote: Maybe on Thursday you and me can belt it out at Edg, Sunshine boys that we are?

Jane on the drums, Alan with the guitar.

what you going to call yourselves then the Grumble weeds :lol:
We need a base player so you can do that Pete
ha ha you should ask jeggles he plays Base Guitar & publunch plays lead Guitar
Yea remember jeggles tellling me hes better than Mark King and Hooky
if you dont want to watch Euro-vision then there is a great band on BBC 3 at 9 the Foo Fighters
Nah must watch the Irish entry Jedward :mad:
Angryrubbish paulfoo fighters are awsome
(14-05-2011, 09:13 PM)littlepete Wrote: Angryrubbish paulfoo fighters are awsome

too busy listening to the King of limbs album Pete. Now Radiohead are a proper group :thumbup:

Did anyone see the great Neil Diamond on the One Show lst night. He's still up there at the top at 70.
LE - aka John
Anyone watching the TOTP reruns on BBC4? What a glorious time for music the Summer of 1976 was :P
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
For those who can be bothered to track down the Sky Arts channel there were some superb offering from the Isle of Wight festival and past festivals this weekend.
Particularly liked John Lyden with PiL and highly amused by Plan B. The Script are new to me but I may invest in their albums. Headline bands were all outstanding but WHY do they need to employ the F word with such frequency? I thought it had died out musicwise but seems to be back with a vengeance.
Not particularly sensitive but just feel it demeans the guilty parties. Personal favourites Kasabian please take note!
The concept of Beady Eye isnt a bad idea, but isnt Liam Gallagher a twerp?!

Warwickshire Bears - County Champions 2012:thumbup:

Leicester Tigers - THE team:thumbup: