Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all you music lovers part 2
Yes that one Kim..the video is great. Just a great sing-a-long song.
Try and catch The Gaslight Anthem, think they're on early evening..if you're not at Edgbaston.
Having a quiet one ourselves, New Road & the MotoGP last weekend so village cricket and Glastonbury coverage for us.
I'm a horrid bint.....apparently!
(25-06-2010, 12:24 PM)Val Studley Bear Wrote: Yes that one Kim..the video is great. Just a great sing-a-long song.
Try and catch The Gaslight Anthem, think they're on early evening..if you're not at Edgbaston.
Having a quiet one ourselves, New Road & the MotoGP last weekend so village cricket and Glastonbury coverage for us.

good choice val
i will be going to edgy tonight and i am at the athletics on saturday so will take it easy on saturday night with glastonbury my self and i think notts will have to take a miss on sunday so thanks for the offer of the lift TB will take you up on it another time.

mr conway florence and the machines is worth a look mate.
oh and dont forget rolf harris do you know what it is yet lol
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
what a line up from the other stage today

The Flaming Lips
Hot Chip
Florence and The Machine
La Roux
Phoenix
The Courteeners
The Gaslight Anthem
Magic Numbers
The Stranglers
paul look out for We Are Scientists on sunday
Biffy Clyro are on the Park stage Saturday 6.40.
As one of the smaller stages, I doubt it'll get any tv coverage though.
*machine*

A lot of acts i want to see won't get much coverage i expect but a fair few will be on that i do like.
(25-06-2010, 02:49 PM)littlepete Wrote: mr conway florence and the machines is worth a look mate.

Agreeeeeeed.

Cant believe today is a year since MJ passed.:(
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

*machine*
i know its glasto weekend but you have mist the crown weekend lol
for you val machine lol
the editors was fantastic again enjoying scissor sister at the moment
That's better Pete :)
Just got in to see the Scissor Sisters...brilliant!
Yes I missed the editors but scissors sisters were good... Now pet shop boys but will switch over for muse at 10.30
PSB were fab!
Yes I saw bits of it. I thought Muse were absolutley brilliant. The Edge came on they performed streets with no name.
Don't like Muse myself but they seem to have gone down well. Would like to have seen The Edge though...bet that was good.
The xx were really really good!
That was brilliant Val. Not a great fab of U2 mind but the Joshua Tree was a good album. Once The XX they were showing during Muse, but I saw bits of them. I like them. If you want a copy of their album on mp3 Val I can send it to you.
Cool. Thanks :)
i missed muse by the way paul. but the etitors, scissor sister, and the pet shop boys was fantastic.
will be checking out the red button tonight when i get home muse might be on there.
I cant believe you chose to watch an electronic dance group over a Alternate Rock group Pete lol
i know mate shocked my self to be fair