Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for all you music lovers part 2
(17-11-2009, 07:54 PM)Kim Wrote: Right. Im not into music but I bought my first CD for ages today - Rod Stewart's cover verision of soul classics - "Sopul Book". Brilliant.

I definately felt a twitch in my dancing foot listening to "Higher and Higher".
kim i like rod stewart but that CD is a no no he was on the graham norton show last night and he cant sing soul mate, will look forward to the country and western album next not lol
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
Sorry but Rod Stewart is definately not my cup of tea...But we all have different impressions on stuff. When you reaf the reviews on certain albums they are so diverse. I will have to check out Kasabian Pete. Are they a guitar group?

they are a great band paul you will like i am going with jeggles on thursday to see them
Ok will get some stuff by them. Any recommedations of albums by them.

(17-11-2009, 08:48 PM)Paul Wrote: Sorry but Rod Stewart is definately not my cup of tea...But we all have different impressions on stuff.

Yes like JD. :001_tt2::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

Well each to there own DD...

they have only three albums mate and the new one is west ryder pauper lunatic asylum
great album
check this out paul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQClR22WV0Y
THanks Pete.

well what do you reckon to them paul
I need to listen a bit more before I can give a proper opinion pete. Took me a while before the editors grew on me.

paul there are still tickets left to see the editors in march get your self one and come along with me they are awsum live.
any way im off got to get ready to watch Kasabian tonight
Might just do that Pete, I really like the group. I'm not sure if you prefer the first two albums as they are more guitar based. The new one is a big change in direction. What a great Track the big exit is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXIchvFY1f0&feature=fvw Also I noticed their music is fearured on sky sports.
Enjoy your night Pete.

paul did you get the special addition of in this light and on this evening i did and there is a bonus disc with 5 extra tracks on.
Kasabian was excellent last night they had the reverend and the makers as support band i have seen them twice this year two top bands
Great glad you enjoyed it. No I didnt I'll have to get. I know they wrote a number of extra tracks for in the light and on this evening. Are the extra tracks good?

yes mate the five tracks are very good indeed
great cant wait to get them then

paul i will post you the cd tomorrow, have you booked your editors ticket yet.
im off to watch Lily Allen tonight
No not yet mate, thanks for that. Enjoy Lilly Allen... You wish :001_wub:

lol
i will enjoy every second mate