Varun Chopra
Jim Troughton
Chris Metters
Boyd Rankin
Keith Barker
Overseas players
Another player,
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player of the year
He deserves the award

I think Jeetan has made a massive contribution too. And he is so lovely :001_wub:
T20 Fantasy League Champion 2010
(11-09-2012, 07:14 PM)Kim Wrote: Chris Wright now has more CC wickets in a season since any Warwicks bowler since 1998, I think.

He gets my vote

I was going to vote for him or Barker, but couldnt see him on the list? The way he has moved forward in 12 months is amazing. So many could really get my vote though..... Perhaps Saturday will tip it. Might even vote for Jim...... Captain fantastic at the end of the day? Very difficult choice IMHO..... could vote for everyone - they have all contributed in so many ways.

(12-09-2012, 11:02 AM)Warleybear Wrote:
(11-09-2012, 07:14 PM)Kim Wrote: Chris Wright now has more CC wickets in a season since any Warwicks bowler since 1998, I think.

He gets my vote

I was going to vote for him or Barker, but couldnt see him on the list? The way he has moved forward in 12 months is amazing. So many could really get my vote though..... Perhaps Saturday will tip it. Might even vote for Jim...... Captain fantastic at the end of the day? Very difficult choice IMHO..... could vote for everyone - they have all contributed in so many ways.

Thats because Kim responded to last seasons player of the year poll

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

BTW chris is also first bowler to get 60 cc wickets for us since 1998.

2007 top wicket taker had 32. 2003- 2009 Noone got to 50.

I miss those days
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPS!

BTW chris is also first bowler to get 60 cc wickets for us since 1998.

2007 top wicket taker had 32. 2003- 2009 Noone got to 50.

I miss those days
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Ahh yes the good old days. You, me, Bangladesh in 2004 and the seasons of bowlers who couldn't get 50 wickets.... What a decade - the ups the downs..... two county championships, failed festival fiasco's, Lords finals, england call ups etc etc. We laughed, we cried.... I even festered at the back of the EH stand with a bag of chips on the odd occasion. Time to cast that vote.....
Please tell me that you still fester with a bag of chips Warley.I shall spend the whole winter worrying about that :001_smile:
ALWAYS A BEAR