Bell
Yousuf
Rikki
Ambrose
Woakes
Miller
Rankin
Holmes

Jim in for Yousuf if he's back? Presumably it will be for Porterfield though.

Could we go in with 4 seamers? Well not if last weeks pitch was anything to go by:D

Seems like 3 number 11's too...

Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

TBF nobody can question Yousufs ability. Hes going to be picked isnt he? That team looks about right. Miller for Barker and Jim for Portefield if hes fit
Yeah Yousuf wont be here much longer either, maybe make the most of him, but he's gotta turn up.

Well it looks like he turned up yesterday!!
LE - aka John
Really must do better after two big defeats.

I guess the team will be similar to Lanky game.

Maybe if Jim is fit he will come in for Porterfield?
Worcester have borrowed Ben Scott (IMO the best kepper in the country (after Tim and Richard of course) from Middlesex and he will play V us.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
[quote='Kim' pid='47375' dateline='1304964390']
Worcester have borrowed Ben Scott (IMO the best kepper in the country (after Tim and Richard of course) from Middlesex and he will play V us.

.... and they have a new captain for the match:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/...480099.stm

team looks good to me i did knock Yousaf for his getting out against Lancashire, but what a class performance with with bell on sunday, so he will get my vote over Porterfield.
lets hope they all turn up on wednesday.
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
http://blog.thecricketer.com/?p=23357 Angry

Silver lining - chance for the Naq?
That was exactly my fear, he could have been rested, but has played in every form of the game. We and England have worn him out. I hope Naqaash gets a chance to impress now after his 7 wickets for 1st team.
T20 Fantasy League Champion 2010
Weakens our batting quite a bit too.

After the pitch we played on last week i bet it will be a batsmens paradise this week, and hopefully and i am sure it will be a win for the bears
Hi rednalnear I would like to see a batting paradise at Edgbaston for a change. Thing is Worcester is a banker we must win.
We seem to go from one extreme to another. Its either 600 run tracks - or 60 run tracks............... perhaps a bit of an over statement - but you know what I mean.................

Lets hope the Test Match track is a good one for bowlers and batters.
(09-05-2011, 07:06 PM)Kim Wrote: Worcester have borrowed Ben Scott (IMO the best kepper in the country (after Tim and Richard of course) from Middlesex and he will play V us.

He is a great young keeper
Mitchell out injured for Worcs, and Moeen will captain their side in Mitchell's absence.
"Look at the results. Look at the table. Everything else is just opinion"
Yes will be quite an occasion for Moeen and his family.
Will his 'advisors' be there too. :lol:
Yeah The one and Only Naqaash is in the squad lets hope he gets a chance and does the business. Come on you Bears.
(10-05-2011, 05:16 PM)Jane Wrote: Yeah The one and Only Naqaash is in the squad lets hope he gets a chance and does the business. Come on you Bears.

[Image: 7.gif]