Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Membership renewal
Its is looking unlikely that those members who have booked their away trip to Taunton will have their new membership cards In time for this trip.. I spoke to the club this morning and have been assured that they will contact Taunton/Somerset CC on our behalf to enable us to use our old cards (Oops cant find mine).
I am awaiting an email to confirm this. All members who have given their email addresses will get the same email stating this. Hope you all know where your old cards are LOL can you look for mine while you are at it.
If not I will use the email. (when it comes)
T20 Fantasy League Champion 2010
How many months have they had to get the cards issued?
LE - aka John
I paid for my membership back in August(ish) time - so they've had 7 months. :fishing:

I was with my mate at the ground a couple of weeks ago, when he renewed his membership.............. he was told that membership packs were going out in the next couple of weeks........... so I was expecting mine very soon. Huh

Oh well............ :001_unsure:
(31-03-2011, 04:12 PM)Jane Wrote: Its is looking unlikely that those members who have booked their away trip to Taunton will have their new membership cards In time for this trip.. I spoke to the club this morning and have been assured that they will contact Taunton/Somerset CC on our behalf to enable us to use our old cards (Oops cant find mine).
I am awaiting an email to confirm this. All members who have given their email addresses will get the same email stating this. Hope you all know where your old cards are LOL can you look for mine while you are at it.

And what do new members do?
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
(01-04-2011, 08:10 AM)Kim Wrote: And what do new members do?

Carry a signed letter of introduction from Mr Povey with the family seal (2 badgers rampant) prominently displayed?
[-] The following 3 users Like DaveC's post:
jack1, SJL, Warleybear
(01-04-2011, 08:10 AM)Kim Wrote:
(31-03-2011, 04:12 PM)Jane Wrote: Its is looking unlikely that those members who have booked their away trip to Taunton will have their new membership cards In time for this trip.. I spoke to the club this morning and have been assured that they will contact Taunton/Somerset CC on our behalf to enable us to use our old cards (Oops cant find mine).

And what do new members do?

Sorry not sure about new members, (Ask the Question) and let us know.

No need. Im not going.

And I dont think the other new member is going either.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kim's post:
Paul
I have my email as previously posted.
Hello Jane,

We hope you are looking forward to the upcoming cricket season.

To help you plan the games you would like to visit this year we have included a copy of the 2011 Fixture List here.

Warwickshire's first home game is on 1 May against Leicestershire in the CB40L competition. Your Membership Pack will be posted to you at the beginning of April, in good time for this fixture.

For Members that would like to attend the away fixture at Taunton, you can present last year's card to gain entry if your card for this year has not arrived in time.
Best Wishes,

The Membership Team

So those of you who have left their email address with the club going will have one too. I still havent found my card but will take the email if I cant.
(01-04-2011, 09:30 AM)Kim Wrote: No need. Im not going.

And I dont think the other new member is going either.

It would be a nice jaunt for you I think they allow dogs too.

Rio - devil incarnate - at a cricket match?

I dont think so.
TBF It doesn't seem like the type of ground that would be suitable for dogs. Derby, Gloucester yes!
No ground is suitable for that particular dog. Lesson - dont buy dog because he is the runt of the litter and you think its sweet that first thing he does is nip your finger with his little sharp teeth. I was quite emotional because he was so small when we picked him up that he "would really need looking after".

If Id known how he would turn out, never mind being being emotional, Id have wept buckets.

I still havent forgiven him for leading the escape commitee in the bad storms
I assume the "TBC" against the bulk of the T20 and Pro-40 home fixtures implies that a number of these will be played under lights
I ummed and ahhed a lot but renewed last night, bring the new season on!
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Well done ! A new Pavillion and a 4th Cup in 4 years???

Come on U Bears !!!!
T20 champions would be a nice cup to win
Anyone got their members pack yet ???
No have to take email to Taunton to get in cant find last years card.
No cards in the post today will be gone before tomorrows post comes.
It's like waiting for the first cookoo of spring :)