Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 against 2
I wonder what happened to no.1 today? :D
I blame the rain.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

lol, not your batsmen unable to cope with Steyn and Morkel on a wicket that wasn't slow and flat like in India. In fairness few batting sides could. Still South Africa have to win 3-0 to over-take India as no.1.
Wrong day to start this thread Paul.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Oh because of England. I am just being a wum.... :thumbup: TBF its been a disaster for India so far. Sreesanth looks pretty average doesn't he. I'm sure India will bounce back they always do.
I blame the sun.

lol, bad toss to loose.
This is such a one-sided contest that it must seem like playing against Bangladesh. Over 200 runs in a morning is ridiculous!
DD is very queit.
I suspect he is keeping quiet in the hope of being able to tell us about a Tendulkar 100 tomorrow.
Hes on the way to a wedding. Traffic is snaled up and they are doing around 3 mph.

He has 50 miles to go.

:lol:
Oh dear you couldn't have picked a worse day.
Its wonderful. He never stops going on about the problems i have with my bloody car so Im loving it.
OK, ddb, it's safe to come back now. Sachin has his hundred.
(18-12-2010, 07:18 PM)Kim Wrote: Its wonderful. He never stops going on about the problems i have with my bloody car so Im loving it.

Karma is a massive bitch.

(19-12-2010, 03:19 PM)Terry Wrote: OK, ddb, it's safe to come back now. Sachin has his hundred.

We're still gonna lose.

(19-12-2010, 03:24 PM)ddb Wrote:
(18-12-2010, 07:18 PM)Kim Wrote: Its wonderful. He never stops going on about the problems i have with my bloody car so Im loving it.

Karma is a massive bitch.
:thumbup:
Dhoni is out, erm game over?

(19-12-2010, 03:28 PM)ddb Wrote: Dhoni is out, erm game over?

Its a flat pitch you may have heard :001_cool:

How much must Sachin love the game to go on and on achieving?
Yes the most remarkable thing is that he has kept on performing at the highest level for over 20 years. Lara did for about 10 years. I guess if he still has the motivation he can keep playing for a few years yet.