Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the bears v kent ccc
massive game, cant wait. anyone know if bell and trott are available?
Hi I doubt whether Trott will be but maybe Bell. He will be desparate to play in this game. Its a massive week for us with the Kent game and the Notts one in what is a cb40 quarter-final.
i so hope bell plays paul. i saw him at the ground today but was too shy to ask him whether he'd be playin!
http://www.testmatchextra.com/Blogs.aspx...789e37350b
We win the toss.

And bat. :scared:

I hope my train isnt delayed. Botha replaces Rankin. No Bell.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Evans is playing instead of Javid
Didnt realise this was starting today. You go a month plus at Edgbaston with no cricket - then you get 9 days play in 10 days? Throw in Saturdays game against Notts and its 10 days in 11 days - or a quarter of the season in terms of days played at home. Who dreams that one up? Cricket on the cheap................ Hmmm
41 - 2 ............. Westwood and Chopra wanted a pub lunch............................
74/5

O dear, o dear, o dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never even heard of Evans.

Presumable Botha comes in for Rankin to enhance batting.

Funny how you drop a bowler because the batting is so poor!!!!!
Get the party poppers out for the relegation party ?

Westwood, Chopra, Maddy, Troughton and Clarke are partying already

[Image: cool-smiley-8942.gif]
(31-08-2010, 01:23 PM)andrew Wrote: 74/5

Evans was signed on loan or something or trial from Surrey after they said they didnt need him.

Rankin got injured in the last game I think.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

I know this is the wrong thread, but online commentators have said KP has announced on his Twitter page that he has been dropped from 20 20 squad. Well done Selectors. I say.
T20 Fantasy League Champion 2010
Just back from a couple of hours at Edgbaston (the building works were a bit noisy today).

Once again the lower order are giving a degree of repsectability after the top 5 yet again failed. Botha and Woakes 50 run partnership providing a degree of respectability before it was broken.

Sadly another day with no batting points likely :(
Hang on Warley it may yet happen!!! getting close
(31-08-2010, 01:42 PM)ddb Wrote:
(31-08-2010, 01:23 PM)andrew Wrote: 74/5

Evans was signed on loan or something or trial from Surrey after they said they didnt need him.

Rankin got injured in the last game I think.

I saw him at Kenilworth, got a 100.
Boyd has ankle injury and may be out for the season. Laurie is in for Ateeq.
(31-08-2010, 04:04 PM)Jane Wrote: Hang on Warley it may yet happen!!! getting close

Party Party - It happened.

[Image: party-smiley-9534.gif] [Image: party-smiley-7483.gif] [Image: party-smiley-17091.gif]

Well done the tail. Well done Woakes, Tahir and Botha. Time and time again this season the bottom end of the innings have kept the ship afloat. I could hug everyone of them. As for the top order................. sadly too little too often.

(The day 1 score card at Bristol looks interesting)
anybody going the members forum this evening?
Well done to the guys today, amazing day from 107-7 to 294, props to Botha who has his fair share of critics. And then 3 wickets too, already 3 bonus points.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

Our bowers have had a great season with the bat...... and ball. It was amazing how the day changed. Well done to those guys..
Great effort from Tahir and Botha. Botha a bit unlucky to be out the way he was but great last wicket stand. Woaksy getting 3 wickets at the end has made it a good day. Van Jarsveld, Jones and Stevens in particular are three men that could do us some damage so I'm not getting carried away.