Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ticket Pricing Strategy
(08-10-2010, 11:57 AM)Kim Wrote: May have mislead you WB - those were Trent Bridge prices not ours.

You did Kim :)

Perhaps we will be more inovitive? I wounder when ours will be out. November?
Everything seesm to be on hold till they decide the structure for next year - fixtures, signings, budgets etc..Bonkers.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
At least they are looking at those things - and to be fair it is normally November. Perhaps they will be inovitive?
Whilst the fixtures don't normally come out until November, it's the fact that we don't know the structure (how many games etc.) that is the problem for those running the counties.
You may be right about innovation. But it's possible to be innovative in a stupid way, so beware!
(08-10-2010, 11:14 AM)Kim Wrote: Test/ODI prices are out for India and SL at Trent Bridge......Test tickets are £50/£60 per day and the ODI tickets are £47/63.

Lessons not being heeded?

:crying:
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

We already know from Povey's recent statement that our prices will be slightly higher than Trent Bridge but lower than Lords/Oval.

Unless of course a major change of tack is in the offing.
I think there needs to be one............... Any King Canute type stance and I will continue my policy (and I am not alone) of waiting for the bargains. BOGOFs around Easter time??? If not and the suns shineing I may pay at the gate on the day or more likley - watch it on sky or the highlights on C5 or perhaps not even bother.............. dear oh dear - what are the administrators doing to International cricket?

Anyway - I am hopeful that Edgbaston will be inovitive. Surely the games administrators arent totaly stupid???
T20 final day tickets on sale at £50 for next August with the warning the date might change!.

Now do I book to get, hopefully, good seats or do I wait to see if there will be a BOGOF offering in a few months time?
LE - aka John
I suspect that T20 finals day wont be a BOGOF. I suspect that tickets will be available come next spring, but unlike other big matches there will be very few empty plastic seats.............. although I wouldnt be surprised if tickets arent still available near the time. If you want special seats book soonish - but not too soon.
http://www.edgbaston.com/news/india-edgb...on-monday/
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Quote:students can purchase tickets from as little as £30.

I love you Colin. :001_wub:
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates