Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Former Bears v SA
I'm looking forward to see how former Bears Steyn; Ntini and Harris do for SA.

I think the first will do really well - I'm not so sure about Harris and wonder whether he is really top drawer.

Maybe his role will be to bottle up an end while the above named pacemen + Morkel + Kallis give us some chin music.
I'm sure you're right about Harris's role, which brings to mind the wartime headline: "Aliies push bottles up Germans."
Terry Wrote:I'm sure you're right about Harris's role, which brings to mind the wartime headline: "Aliies push bottles up Germans."

It's all coming back to me - bought a sausage in Germany whilst on holiday for my mother as a present. Got it back home and unwrapped it - on the "instructions" tab in English

"Chop off end and push up bottom" - my mum was quite taken aback....
Will - are you always this generous in your gifts? A whole sausage! Your mother must have been overwhelmed, even before she read the instructions.
That's fairly generous by my standards Terry - not out of being tight, but simply being very forgetful ;->

It was a whole Wurst - not just your average Asda tat!
I guess your mother has come to expect the Wurst of you.
Did it contain the painting of the fallen Madonna with the big boobies ?
It's good to know that the painting has finally found a good home:
http://www.wiltshiretimes.co.uk/news/war...eature.php
It's just as well Kim's new logo and strapline don't promise sophisticated humour or I'd be instantly out on my ear.