Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The future ( it sucks)
(02-07-2010, 08:41 PM)Tall Bear Wrote: Hopefully Dd's "Uncle Lalat" will not be involved in any cricket for a very long time.

Well perhaps the Bombay prison league:-)

Fingers crossed TB!!
I'm a horrid bint.....apparently!
The IPL wont end though Val.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

Don't actually remember saying it would DD so please get your facts right!
He's still thinking his 'uncle Lalat' will succeed with his plan to take over world cricket!
It' Nord alto torvo di s.
spiega con la maggior parte yorkshiremen sono bastardi miseri

You said you're glad Modi is going, I'm saying the IPL will still go on without him, no need to fish for an argument, ask for one next time.

:blink:

Ok DD, can we have an argument, sometime next week about the merits of new limits on non-EU immegration and it's affect on cricket?

Not sure if it will be the short or full long version argument yet. Not Thursday though, I'm umpiring a game that night.

DD...i agreed with Tall Bear in saying that we hope Modi won't be involved in cricket for a long time..where was the IPL mentioned? I have no problem with the IPL nor was i fishing for an argument!!!!
I have better things to do than argue with you sunshine.
(02-07-2010, 07:06 PM)Val Studley Bear Wrote: Yes..this is about the EPL not the IPL!!!

IPL mentioned.:001_wub: I thought it was a bit obv that when you chat about Modi, you talk about the IPL, his creation, but maybe that's just me.

Ah well and TB I look forward to it ;) Anyway, I've dragged this off topic.

Back to things that suck in the future. :D

Have you tried the new Dyson with the pivoting rollerball?

I'm told it has good suction!

The only problem is that DD and TB will first have to AGREE before they argue about whether it is just the 10 minute arguement or the full half hour. :)
"Kevin and myself would get on much better if Kevin kept hs mouth shut." - Graeme Smith on Kevin Pietersen (June 2008)
We might have a little problem there!

http://www.cricinfo.com/mcc/content/curr...65769.html

wont work

(03-07-2010, 09:17 PM)ddb Wrote:
(02-07-2010, 07:06 PM)Val Studley Bear Wrote: Yes..this is about the EPL not the IPL!!!

IPL mentioned.:001_wub: I thought it was a bit obv that when you chat about Modi, you talk about the IPL, his creation, but maybe that's just me.

Ah well and TB I look forward to it ;) Anyway, I've dragged this off topic.

Back to things that suck in the future. :D

I STILL DIDN'T SAY THE IPL WOULD END DD WHICH IS WHAT YOU ACCUSED ME OF...NOW WHO'S FISHING FOR AN ARGUMENT????
It isn't obvious that when you talk about Modi, you talk about the IPL, his creation. That is just you and your little world.
My point as i have already said but doesn't seem to have sunk in with you..was that i was agreeing with TB's post about Modi disappearing from cricket.
Along with Allan Stanford..the cricket world will survive without them.
They will not be missed.
I did not accuse you of anything Val, I said the "ipl wont end though Val" as a follow on from Modi leaving. Bit of a palaver out of nothing. Give it a rest please now, I agree with the rest of your post.

I propose a 150 week ban on DD mentioning anything, &/or anyone/anything that is in anyway related to Indian cricket.

I'm sure Val and myself can devise a suitable punishment for each and every infraction :-)

I'm sure you could, shame you cant though.

Back on topic please!

discussing punishments for you in on topic, it's the discussion of future events.

As for not been able to devise punishments for you, I can forsee a meeting of Paul, Val and myself where potential punishments for any future digressions by you will be discussed.

For you, any future transgressions will mean your future really does suck!

Is that on topic enough?

'Back on topic please' says the guy who waved off it in the first place!!!!!

Yes TB...i'm sure we can find plenty of potential punishments :)
What do you think of watching a continuous loop of Chris Tavare's longest innings?

Or re-runs of Crossroads?

Re-runs of the past few pages of this thread would be more boring.