• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Tim Ambrose
http://www.sundaymercury.net/midlands-sp...-29025743/

:thumbup:

Sign him up Ash!
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
I read that today.
T20 Fantasy League Champion 2010
Me too Jane.I was going to post it but Kim beat me to it :001_rolleyes:!
Seriously though I'm really pleased for him.I've got a lot of time for him & love to see him keeping wicket.He's a craftsman behind the timbers :001_smile:
ALWAYS A BEAR
I just hope they keep encouraging Richard, home bred talent,a great guy .
Very True Jane................... That stumping in the 40 over final last year was very memorable.
(11-07-2011, 01:42 PM)Warleybear Wrote: Very True Jane................... That stumping in the 40 over final last year was very memorable.

Absolutely, he is being very patient and has always said he is a Bear and does not want to be anywhere else. He will get his chance I am sure.

Thats good news Jane - he stood up to the plate at the end of last season (when someone was having a career wable) and really helped see us over the line. I have a lot of time for the lad............. indeed I would have given him a game this evening to remind him of his place in the set up.
agree with you, richard johnson was excellent and performed admirably under difficult circumstances. must have been one helluva a learning curve for him. he'll be back.
I think Richard will play tomorrow @ Lancs.
Perhaps someone read our posts Jane :)
I think we missed Tim Ambrose tonight - Richard Johnson messed up 2 run-outs and missed a (difficult) stumping.
"Warwickshire supporters worried about @Rikkiclarke81 's departure should remember that Tim Ambrose is out of contract, too." - from Twitter.

Too bloody right
Yes but Tim didn't want to sign anything longer because he wasn't sure whether he wanted to continue playing cricket.

http://www.birminghammail.net/birmingham...-29307271/

Sign him up then Gilo!!
He will sign wont he?

I think we have to be slightly nervous of Hampshire who are looking for a keeper.

If he does, season long loan of Richard Johnson somewhere wouldnt be a bad idea.
I dont think thats ideal for Richard Kim. If Tim signs Richard needs to look for another county. At 23 it serves him no purpose staying here. Anyway I thought Hampshire had a brilliant young keeper

Young Hampshire keeper is excellent but his batting is weak. At Edg last week he managed to look hopeless in a 2 ball innings; that's why they've just tried to sign Foster.

Didnt realise he was 23. Its difficult isnt it with keepers - like Ambrose with Prior? Not that easy to move either as vacancies infrequent. Year at Worcs if they dont sign Scott might be Ok tho?
(26-08-2011, 11:55 AM)Kim Wrote: Young Hampshire keeper is excellent but his batting is weak. At Edg last week he managed to look hopeless in a 2 ball innings; that's why they've just tried to sign Foster.

Didnt realise he was 23. Its difficult isnt it with keepers - like Ambrose with Prior? Not that easy to move either as vacancies infrequent. Year at Worcs if they dont sign Scott might be Ok tho?

well actually 23 in 6 days times. Scott has done quite well for worcester. Maybe Hampshire will turn their attentions to Richard. Given the opportunity he will get runs.