Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trotty!
Yes Kim, shut up!
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

(23-04-2010, 08:50 PM)Kim Wrote: No. Too busy.

Ive decided to grow my own vegetables and thats taking up all my time.

organic Kim

OK. Cant talk anymore anyway. Am exhausted.

@$$hole who delivered the ton (TON!) of earth I ordered to get me on my way couldnt get his van near the house so dumped said ton 50 yards away.

So Ive already learned something - that it takes approx 50 wheelbarrow journeys to move a ton of earth Angry
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
And that Mrs Kim gets tired by about her 47th journey. :thumbup:
You know when ages gets to you, when you are sleeping at 9.

:sneaky2:

Too much pain to sleep. Every bone aches (no dongle jokes plz).

Im going to a party tomorrow (AAAARGH).

Wont be doing much [Image: 4.gif]
Can i put my name down for the 1st Organic carrot.
Why did you say Carrot? :P

That brings up too many jokes.

There's a danger of this forum turning into Carry on You Bears. Where's Kenneth Williams when we need him?
(24-04-2010, 06:10 PM)DD BEAR Wrote: Why did you say Carrot? :P

Mr & Mrs Kim are growing their own organic veg. Yum Yum. Why this is on Trotty thread I have no idea.
(24-04-2010, 07:44 PM)Jane Wrote:
(24-04-2010, 06:10 PM)DD BEAR Wrote: Why did you say Carrot? :P

Mr & Mrs Kim are growing their own organic veg. Yum Yum. Why this is on Trotty thread I have no idea.

That's a hard question to answer.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket...-team.html

"There will be howls of protest in Warwickshire."

I wonder who he means ?:sneaky2:
(09-05-2010, 12:03 PM)Kim Wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket...-team.html

As much as I like Morgan I feel he is far away from our Test side at this present time, I'm also not that sure he has the credentials to be a Test player either. Kieswetter maybe a safer bet in time but he will only replace Prior who is wasted in the side as a Batsman imo. I also feel the Test side needs leaving alone up to the Ashes, we need to go into that series as a stable unit right from this summer.
(09-05-2010, 12:13 PM)Fitz Wrote:
(09-05-2010, 12:03 PM)Kim Wrote: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket...-team.html

As much as I like Morgan I feel he is far away from our Test side at this present time, I'm also not that sure he has the credentials to be a Test player either. Kieswetter maybe a safer bet in time but he will only replace Prior who is wasted in the side as a Batsman imo. I also feel the Test side needs leaving alone up to the Ashes, we need to go into that series as a stable unit right from this summer.

Morgan could also be a player who doesnt really need to play tests. Hes a bit of a one day genius - and can make his fortune in that form of the game.
(09-05-2010, 12:17 PM)Kim Wrote:
(09-05-2010, 12:13 PM)Fitz Wrote:

Morgan could also be a player who doesnt really need to play tests. Hes a bit of a one day genius - and can make his fortune in that form of the game.

I totally agree :thumbup1:
Steve James :001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2::001_tt2:
Although his conclusion was wrong, it was a well constructed and argued article.

He was wrong though!
It' Nord alto torvo di s.
spiega con la maggior parte yorkshiremen sono bastardi miseri

I hate you Steve James, I hate you. ;)

From a club perspective - I would have no problems with Trott playing a few more games for the Bears this year.... especially if he score a few more centuries. :)
Its his opinion but if he was picked then it means Bell has to be pushed up to 3 where he hasnt had that much success. Trott has been unfairly treated and in one game he gets 100 against the Aussies so it would be a disgrace if he wasnt picked.