Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trotty!
Or Maybe he will make us the worst team ever throughout a season in the IPL.

He will be dropped now anyway.

Marsh or Bopara? lol
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

(31-03-2010, 09:25 AM)Kim Wrote: Believe we will hear this morning that Trott is not in the T20 WC squad and is only on standby in case Mrs KP has the baby early. Lumb and Bopaar are in. Prior is out as well. Yardy probably in.

So England will go into the WCup with an opening pair of Kieswetetr and Lumb both making their t20 international debuts. Brilliant planning.

If its true about Jonathan then, IMO, its time Giles decided whether hes with Warwicks or with the ECB. It cant help the tricky situation with Ambrose that Ash is part of the selection committee who dropped him, the bowling coach interviews were delayed because he was in SA om ECB buisness and now this.

Trott - England's T20 MVP by the way - has been treated diabolically because of one bad innings and maybe next time he's in the selection room, Ashley should remember how England preservered with him when he had some difficult times.

Im really diassapointed with this

I think hes been treated worse than any other player in living memory. He was easily the highest run getter last year in the t20. One slow innings and you're out. He deserves a lot better than that.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/sport/simon...-100009042

ITS STILL A LOAD OF TOSH.
Im getting like disgusted of Tunbridge Wells the amount of times Im replying angrily to DT blogs.

Journalists who think they "know" players because of what they see or hear in the atrificial environment of a press conference or an interview OUT!!!!
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Its just rediculously stupid.

I love Kim's reply

"Another amateur psychologist at the DT to go with Pringle!! Tell me Simon exacly how long was the interview with Trott last? Was he lying on a couch as you used your expertise to plumb his inner depths?"

"Sooner or later, Eoin Morgan will probably steal his Test place, simply because he has a steelier mindset."

Thats nonsense, any Bear fan knows that Trotty is HARD.
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Jonathan Trott’s new-found status as an England player has helped Warwickshire secure a lucrative but unlikely sponsorship deal with an Indian power plant company which does little business in the UK.

The son of the managing director of Hyderabad-based KSK Power Venture is a fan of Trott’s and his father contacted Warwickshire to ask whether it would be possible to get a signed shirt from the batsman, whose century on Test debut at the Oval last summer helped England win the Ashes.

But James McLaughlin, Warwickshire’s commercial director, thought he could do better than that and negotiated a three-year deal for KSK to become the county’s Clydesdale Bank 40 League shirt sponsor.

“It shows the impact that having one of your players playing for England can have,” McLaughlin said. “It’s an unusual deal because KSK do little business in the UK, but county one-day matches are shown in India and this is a way for them to increase their profile.”
Thats actually a good piece of work from James !
(23-04-2010, 10:37 AM)Warleybear Wrote: Thats actually a good piece of work from James !

As ever.

James and Abi are a terrific team and crucial to the club. :thumbup:
Yes - But are you after having that £ 30 surcharge removed? :lol:
Have you managed to get it removed?
:confused1:

(23-04-2010, 08:41 PM)Jane Wrote: Have you managed to get it removed?

now now Jane :confused1:

is this the dongle again?

No. Too busy.

Ive decided to grow my own vegetables and thats taking up all my time.
Kim has had his dongle removed

(23-04-2010, 08:50 PM)Paul Wrote: Kim has had his dongle removed

(23-04-2010, 08:50 PM)Kim Wrote: No. Too busy.

Ive decided to grow my own vegetables and thats taking up all my time.

hahahaha

Seriously.

Ashley Giles OUT!

Alan Titchmarch IN!
stop it Angry