Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three left & Worcs game 14 in CC
Only three CC games left - last two are Sussex and Lanky which with no disrespect I sadly cannot see us winning.

Therefore I feel the Worcs game is a must win, otherwise I fear for us and without a win relegation will ensue.

Presumably the team will be as per Yorky away; unless Rankin is fit and selected presumably in lieu of Carter although this would weaken the batting.
Rankin will be fit I think. Weather doesnt look great though.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
I fear the weather might have the last say with the Worcester game. Tomorrow looks a wash-out . Friday looks dodgy too... Its going to be upto the captains to make a game of it on the final day.

Draw against Worcs
Draw against Sussex
Draw against Lancs

Bears stay up

Yorks, Sussex or Hants to go down

Easy really?
Is the weather forcast tomorrow so bad, i thought it was going to be "light occaisional showers"?
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
KIM: how do you know Rankin will be fit?

If he is in who will be out?

Presumably it will have to be Woakes or dare one say Tahir.
Think George said he was in his latest article. It wont be Tahir thats for sure.

QUestion is what happens with Trott. Id expect England to keep him to replace Fred in the one days V Aussies
It will be Carter Andrew.

(01-09-2009, 02:01 PM)windy Wrote: Is the weather forcast tomorrow so bad, i thought it was going to be "light occaisional showers"?

http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/uk/w...ather.html

looks gloomy to me Windy

Sky text report Trott will play for us v Worcs.

I assume he will be in 2020 game tonight so an early start for the maestro tomorrow!
Over the next 3 games, looks like we may have to be prepared to lose a game to enable us to give us the best chance to win a game, which of course may be important in the bigger picture to stay up. I think this game is a must win game. But of course the weather seems not to be very good over the next 4 days , which is a shame, as intend to go to every day this week. Come on you Bears
Even if we have 2 to 2 and a half days solid rain I cannot see us risking losing by arranging to forfeit an innings per side.
One positive about the dodgy weather is we may have some play on Saturday (for us workers). Wouldn't it be great if we won at 4.00 on Saturday. I can but dream.
(01-09-2009, 07:11 PM)Mad Brummie Wrote: Even if we have 2 to 2 and a half days solid rain I cannot see us risking losing by arranging to forfeit an innings per side.

But this game is our banker and we really need to force a win here otherwise we will have to win at either Hove or Old Trafford. Three draws I dont think will be enough.

We need to win here whatever. Throw caution to the wind.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

A result pitch may have been requested on this occasion.
Well we need it to end in 2 days.

Well we cant expect any help from Worcester if we need to try to contrive a result.
lol. Moore will get out first ball ;)

our game looks like being a complete wash-out - shouldnt allow cricket north of Watford