Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CL T20
The Indian teams can buy virtually anyone in the World though - so dont feel too sorry for them
True. Goood luck today Sweaty. NSW have some good players!
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Not exactly though. They have lost alot of their OSP.

I cant see your team beating the NSW today.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

Yes good luck Sweaty and gang enjoy breakfast, say hello to everyone from me.
Sussex do have 3 OSP.

Yes off to the ground now to sit in a marquee, have some breakfast, a few beers, a bit of a laugh and probably see Sussex getting stuffed!
Yasir is suited to this delhi wicket

(11-10-2009, 10:54 AM)sweatysock Wrote: Yes off to the ground now to sit in a marquee, have some breakfast, a few beers, a bit of a laugh and probably see Sussex getting stuffed!

Sounds brilliant. Enjoy. Dont get so tired an emotional that you "forget" who won. Chris Nash to make his name for the wider public, I hope :thumbup:
yes good luck Sweaty. Have any of the lads gone out there?

Well Yardy aint available to play.

Current score 16 off 3.

Brillaint fielding. Warner gone.

(11-10-2009, 11:40 AM)Paul Wrote: yes good luck Sweaty. Have any of the lads gone out there?

No Sussex as usual have got a great thing going for their members they are hosting the games in the Marquee with live coverage and breakfast and lunch included for £10. I posted that ages ago with the invite for us all to join them. Asked Kim but his toothache put him off. I would have enjoyed another night in the Courtlands Hotel.
I wonder what we'd have done?
Piyush gets Dan Smith holding out in the deep.

(11-10-2009, 12:03 PM)Kim Wrote: I wonder what we'd have done?

put there large screen on which is a 100 yrs old on in the dollery and charged £50 a head :001_tt1:

That was easy for NSW

Yes the momentum of the NSW innings changed when Chawla came on. i think they got too many runs and Lee too good

Yep. Too many players missing for Sussex, too many good players for NSW - and they judged the pitch very well when batting didnt they?
(11-10-2009, 02:53 PM)Paul Wrote: Yes the momentum of the NSW innings changed when Chawla came on. i think they got too many runs and Lee too good

He did get a wicket though. It was his second over where he got hit,not when he came on.

(11-10-2009, 02:54 PM)Kim Wrote: Yep. Too many players missing for Sussex, too many good players for NSW - and they judged the pitch very well when batting didnt they?

I think they could have got more. Pitch was a 130/140.

Yes point taken his second over changed the whole game. They're spinners were far more effective. Yes agree with kim, when you look at quality of some of their players with a number of Australian internationals it was always going to be hard.