Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
Nigel Reo-Coker was sent home from training today following a row with Martin O'Neill, and told not to return until Monday.
Why am I not surprised?
He is a hot head. I thought he played well last time I saw him.
He's a.....&&**!!!***!!!!!!****|||! more like!

Horrible, egotistical little man.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Maybe hes all that but I think he has been treated unfairly by the villa manager (although not in this instance) ask any villa fan would they have reo coker in the side and they would say yes. MON has constantly played him out of position... left him out of the side... Villa were best when reo coker and Barry were in central midfield yet the manager kept picking Barry and Petrov last season and the midfield was contantly overun. He was our best player against Liverpool yet he's the one that keeps being subsituted. i can understand why hes fed up. I bet he was told he was to left out on saturday with villa opting for 4-4-2 against Portsmouth.

Good luck to West Ham in their match against Liverpool. Its live on ESPN

Zat Knight did well from what i heard, blasting a sitter right over the bar.
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
(19-09-2009, 05:08 PM)Paul Wrote: Good luck to West Ham in their match against Liverpool. Its live on ESPN

We'll need it. I have a bad feeling about our season (not in a Sussex way, but bad all the same).
too many bad teams for West Ham to be bothered about relegation but they do look like a lower half of the table team. Great penaltly lol

Big consortium is going to buy the 'ammers for a plate of pie'n'mash and some jellied eels, or 100 million or so according to the Teletext.
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Paul - not sure I agree with your analysis of how O'Neil has spent Lerner's money.

If you look at who he's bought I think it splits down as Sucesses (9), Failures (4) and then undecided (7). Most of the undecideds have not really had the opportunities to prove their quality yet - but could be good long term buys e.g. Delph and Downing.

I think whatever your view, we are clearly much harder to beat and play very attractive football - which means the ground is close to full most weeks. We also now have lots of internationals and appear to be able to keep most of them happy.

So overall really - I think he's bought well and would be very interested to see where we end up at the end of the year (I think that we can realistically get into the top 4).

Will

Sucesses(9)
Carew
Petrov
Luke Young
Ashley Young
James Milner
Brad Friedel
Richard Dunne
John Collins
Stephen Warnock

Failures (4)
Nicky Shorey
Zat Knight
Heskey (the Blue double agent)
Marlon Harewood

Undecided (7)
Sidwell
Curtis Davies
Nigel Reo-Coker
Stuart Downing
Habib Beye
Carlos Cuellar
Fabian Delph
(18-10-2009, 03:44 PM)Will the Bear Wrote: Undecided(7)
Sidwell
Curtis Davies
Nigel Reo-Coker
Stuart Downing
Habib Beye
Carlos Cuellar
Fabian Delph

[Image: 3.gif]
Reo coker is quality.. end of
The Npower Ashes Series.... The Battle..... The Ultimate Test Of A Bowler.... Of A Batsman.... Of A Leader.... For The Rivalry.... For The Respect .... For The Passion.... For The Pride... For Revenge.... For Victory.
Yes actually he has bought well this summer. Dunne and Collins are terrific and I think Warnock will prove to be one of our best ever left backs. Fabian Delph will be a good buy. Downing hasnt played yet. I would say Cuellar and Davies are decent buys although I think Davies was an unneccesary buy when we had Cahill in our ranks. Coker has to be undecied because he never gets picked. Overall I agree with your assessment Will the Bear.

Very poor game today. We should never have dropped a point though as Wolves didn't look a threat at all in the scond half and a very rash challenge from sidwell. Most worrying for me is the continued poor form of Carew and Youn with Gabby looking the only threat up front. Young looks a shadow of the player he was last season.

I agree Paul, we were much the better team in 2nd half. Perhaps Young wants away?
Hmm not sure about that Jane. Its a dip in form and every player has them, just as Gabby did last season. It wouldn't done him any harm to sit on the bench and give Delph a go.

(18-10-2009, 03:54 PM)Kim Wrote:
(18-10-2009, 03:44 PM)Will the Bear Wrote: Undecided(7)
Sidwell
Curtis Davies
Nigel Reo-Coker
Stuart Downing
Habib Beye
Carlos Cuellar
Fabian Delph

[Image: 3.gif]

Kim - if it helps, I'm a huge fan of R-C , he was a star for us last year playing at right back week in / week out when we had nobody else - MON is clearly not a fan..

Gone in January with Carew and Heskey Huh
Hi Will, if we sell Carew and Heskey we better get some replacements in because we will just be left with Gabby up front.

Buy Carlton Cole. God knows if we arent sorted soon, we'll be forced to sell him.

Will. No it doesnt help that anyone is a huge fan of N.R-C. Hes right up there with Michael Vaughan in my list of sporting Grrrrrrrrs - in common with most West Ham fans (NR-C not MPV).
YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!
2-1
You Irons!!!!!