Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
The one that you love
(20-01-2011, 06:34 PM)ddb Wrote: Sunderland are going to struggle.

Mystic DD strikes again.

:(
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

Its just a typo. It should have been Blues are going to struggle.
Derbyshire missed a sitter, but Blues' defence was awful.

It does not matter to Foster anyway, he said a few weeks back he doesn't expect to win every game and his training isn't as serious and he likes that. No ambition comes to mind.

DD curse strikes again - goal for Bent on debut.

The loss of Dann could be catastrophic for Blues. Villa very disciplined first half. Can't see us holding on though.
You'd expect Villa to build on this win!

Yes I think so. TBF performances have improved recently. Wolves looked very poor today. I think they may struggle to stay up.
Paul - I have to disagree when you said Blues will struggle this season - they already are!!
Mind you we ran Man U close - what was it something like 20 shots to 2.

Perhaps we are saving ourselves for WHU on Wednesday
LE - aka John
Yes LE, I worry about what you will do without Dann as Dann and Johnson have been been the spine of the team. No disrepect to Ridgewell but hes a rubbish centre-back. I think you should be ok though as there are worse teams and if Blackpool loose Charlie adam then I can see them slipping into the relegation mix.
And, of course, AV are still below us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do agree with your observations,though. However, I would like to see Blackpool stay up - they are like a breath of fresh air. Last time we went down I remember Villa friends of mine kept saying throughout the season that Blues were too good to go down.

Such a shame Villa and Blues didn't continue where they left off at the end of last season and have WBA and Wolves joining us doing well.
LE - aka John
Villa will be fine, Wolves and WestBrom I worry about.
(20-01-2011, 09:06 PM)Kim Wrote: Demba Ba on verge of signing for WHU. He has one leg shorter than the other due to a football injury and failed a medical at Stuttgart last year and Stoke last week.

He's also on strike at his current club.

We are saved.

Hes signed :cursing:
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
He'll be OK on sloping pitches then!!
LE - aka John
Depend which way the slope is. If its the wrong way he will fall over.
Sudstitute him at half time ..................or bring him on at half time!!!!!!!!!!
LE - aka John
HO! HO HO! Angry

Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
(24-01-2011, 05:36 PM)Kim Wrote: HO! HO HO! Angry

Ba humbug

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/...76961.html

4-5-1 ;)

Congratulation to Blues on getting to the final. Well deserved on that second half performance and the ex villa man certainly deserved his goal. I don't expect you to get anything out of Arsenal but I do see Zigic causing Arsenal all sorts of problems so who knows. Anyway good luck and enjoy your day.

What do Blues fans think of the possible exchange with Villa Larsson for Davies. Not sure where he will fit in at Villa and Blues could just do with Davies on loan until the end of the season because I cant see him keeping Dann out of teh team