Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
*googles them*

*shoots self in the face*
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
and Grant threw his lucky scarf into the crowd saturday... God help you now!
Fan who caught it probably hung himself with it.
I bet it hasn't brought him much luck
Hes signed :thumbup:
So it will be 18 million initially and 6 Million add ons, decent deal for Sunderland for a player who wanted to leave, bet they will have a cheeky bid on Welbeck.

Dont get the media saying it's a step down though, Villa have more potential than Sunderland, it's just not being shown at the moment.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

And 10% to Spurs to buy Pienaar.
And Chelsea sign no one as yet, good news.

Step down is a laugh. Villa have been challenging top 4 the last few seasons. Its probably the first season ever Sunderland have been ahead of us in the premier league. Just don't get relegated now....

Gives Villa a great boost ahead of our game on saturday against Man City. Be curious what the team will be...Do you think he can form a partnership with Agbonlahor?

Do you want Carew Kim?
(18-01-2011, 07:19 PM)Paul Wrote: Step down is a laugh. Villa have been challenging top 4 the last few seasons. Its probably the first season ever Sunderland have been ahead of us in the premier league. Just don't get relegated now....

Gives Villa a great boost ahead of our game on saturday against Man City. Be curious what the team will be...Do you think he can form a partnership with Agbonlahor?

Do you want Carew Kim?

We have our quota of "strikers" who dont score but thanks very much for the offer all the same. WBA for him.
He's had his best days to be fair.
Bent has only 1 assist for Sunderland in the premiership since joining. (And that was probably for the beach ball goal :sneaky2: )

Err, 4-5-1 it is then.

Stop ruining my exitement. Let me have this moment please. TBH we have so many players who can setup goals but noone who can finish them so I'm happy if Bent can do nothing else but put that ball in the back of the net. A hattrick against Man City saturday. :thumbup:

I'd like to see him play alongside Gabby but I don't see that as being the Houllier way. I expect 4-5-1 with Gabby on left and Downing on right with Young playing just off him. It might be better if Albrighton played on the right though. Kyle Walker has given us a new dimension as well. Very attacking fullback...
Welbeck out for 6-8 weeks and with Bent gone to that amazing god like signing by Villa, Sunderland are going to struggle.

Villa favs for Robbie Keane. Nice of them to balance a good buy with a dire one,
Young, Bent and Keane...

(20-01-2011, 06:43 PM)Kim Wrote: Villa favs for Robbie Keane. Nice of them to balance a good buy with a dire one,

I hope that isn't true...
and stopit DD I heard that one before :cursing:

Demba Ba on verge of signing for WHU. He has one leg shorter than the other due to a football injury and failed a medical at Stuttgart last year and Stoke last week.

He's also on strike at his current club.

We are saved.
I'm glad you have some support now for that profilic centre forward of yours.
Which one? We have 3 who have smashed 9 league goals in just 60 appearances between them this year.