Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
(08-03-2017, 07:36 PM)philly Wrote: In my youth (a long time ago), if I'd been dumped by a mid-tier girlfriend for an Italian gigolo but then came crawling back a few months later, I'd like to think I'd tell her where to go.  Even if I didn't have a new girlfriend, but was starting to get close to a girl from Scotland.

Sorry I had to delete my most as I was being far too sexist.................. Angry

(08-03-2017, 07:36 PM)philly Wrote: In my youth (a long time ago), if I'd been dumped by a mid-tier girlfriend for an Italian gigolo but then came crawling back a few months later, I'd like to think I'd tell her where to go.  Even if I didn't have a new girlfriend, but was starting to get close to a girl from Scotland.

In the mean-time you ended up with a girl from Derby

The team from'the lower grounds'on the up
win every game from now on in you never know where we might finish.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
narsty simon
Probably as top dogs in Brum
Until there is a manager change at St. Andrews the Lower Grounds will remain the Upper Grounds.
LE - aka John
Been that way since time and memorial and even now with the Lower Grounds in a bit of a slump they remain the top team in the city
http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.as...e=england2

Proves more mugs with money to waste around the Lower Grounds
LE - aka John
(20-03-2017, 11:51 AM)Paul Wrote: http://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.as...e=england2

I love that website.  I could trawl it for hours.
Still using very old technology though.

I'd think Gary Rowett probably felt very happy after his return to St Andrews today, in the few weeks since he took the Derby County job he has improved the side and put together a good set of results, including three consecutive wins.

It's frustrating that the owners of Birmingham City decided to discard a good manager, and coaching staff, for "name" who is obviously out of his depth and has no real understanding of, or loyalty to the club.
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
[-] The following 2 users Like The Good Mugabe's post:
Leicester Exile, Paul
And as if the cricket wasn't bad enough it's condolences to Exiled Bear whose beloved Sandgrounders have today had their relegation to National League North confirmed.
Just about to head to the airport, on my way to the St Andrews for my annual pilgrimage. If we win, you'll know who the talisman is!
Hope you have a good, & winning trip.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
KRO - we certainly need the win after failing to beat a team that had lost its previous .
LE - aka John
Have Small Heath's survival hopes just gone for a Burton Tall Bear?
looks highly likely now they will get relegated.

Thank goodness the teams below us keep failing to win as well. What I find bewildering is how Zola has not been sacked yet. I can't remember any team having such a poor run of results and the manager still in situ.

If Blues do go down it will certainly become a Question of Sport question in the future going from just off the play-offs.
LE - aka John
One positive of they day, Zola has resigned. Shame its five months too late.
There are GOOD Mugabe's