Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
Zola has to go now, surely. Owners need to apologise to the fans and beg Rowlett to return or appoint a manager with some credibility.
LE - aka John
Worst decision ever in your history to replace Rowett with Zola

[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul's post:
Leicester Exile
agree 100% LE
(18-02-2017, 06:26 PM)Paul Wrote: Worst decision ever in your history to replace Rowett with Zola
FTFY
[-] The following 1 user Likes philly's post:
Paul
It's kept Tall Bear quiet
[-] The following 1 user Likes narsty simon's post:
Leicester Exile
1) From day 1 I said sacking Rowett, and his coaching team, was a massive mistake.
2) The side from the "Lower Grounds" have even worse current form & are even closer to the relegation places.

Apologies for not posting earlier, having a busy weekend, including helping a Leicester supporter who wasn't able to get through to the Samaritans phone line, I did tell him they were busy with calls from Burnley, Birmingham and the Lower Grounds!

Looks like it was an easy win for Newcastle United last night :-)
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
Have Blues replaced their manager? Can't believe an away win and with 10 men for the best part of the 2nd half.
LE - aka John
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leicester Exile's post:
The Good Mugabe
Blues move up to 13th, 16 points ahead of the relegation places.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39000455
There are GOOD Mugabe's
And more importantly a further 3 points clearer of the team from 'the lower grounds '
(25-02-2017, 09:56 AM)narsty simon Wrote: And more importantly a further 3 points clearer of the team from 'the lower grounds '

Getting further away from relegation obviously gets us further away from the park team !
LE - aka John
The team from 'the lower grounds ' also now further away from relegation
[-] The following 1 user Likes narsty simon's post:
Paul
An interesting article in the Telegraph today

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017...macdonald/

It suggests there are many problems with the cultures & behaviors at the lower grounds
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Defeat for Blues victory for the team from the lower grounds, doubt tall bear will post,too busy eating a bunch of sour grapes
Saw the game last night on Sky. Was Blues robbed or was it just a case of not putting the ball in the net? Both teams 6 shots on target totals shots Blues really outnumbered Leeds and corners was 8-0 to Blues. Oh and we hit the bar and were denied a penalty.
LE - aka John
Yes you were unlucky but Leeds were more clinical and have a goal scorer which is what Villa have too in Kodjia. good goal by the ex villain though

Another good night for both teams. Keeping the season alive by not killing off the threat of relegation.
Leicester Exile
Having seen the way Blues played last Friday I am amazed they could not score against a team in the bottom three. 8 points off relegation the manager has to be replaced this week - I am sure Rowlett would come back and rescue us once again.
LE - aka John
I'm sure he would tell them to get stuffed if asked. He is in talks with Glasgow Rangers anyway.

In my youth (a long time ago), if I'd been dumped by a mid-tier girlfriend for an Italian gigolo but then came crawling back a few months later, I'd like to think I'd tell her where to go. Even if I didn't have a new girlfriend, but was starting to get close to a girl from Scotland.
Paul
(08-03-2017, 07:36 PM)philly Wrote: In my youth (a long time ago), if I'd been dumped by a mid-tier girlfriend for an Italian gigolo but then came crawling back a few months later, I'd like to think I'd tell her where to go.  Even if I didn't have a new girlfriend, but was starting to get close to a girl from Scotland.

Depends what the rewards would be for getting back in bed with your ex Tongue
LE - aka John