Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
Villa because i never really at any time considered SHA as worthy promotion candidates.

The Sunday Times claims regarding sportsmen taking performance enhancing drugs has to be false. Player(s) from Blues has been mentioned :-)
LE - aka John
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leicester Exile's post:
Paul
Considering the financial restraints, and the additional complications of the ownership situation, with Blues having the lowest budget in the championship, to remain in the play off race until the last few weeks of the season is a magnificent achievement, & definitely gives a better ROI than almost any other club in the championship or premiership.

I wonder where some of our other local clubs would be in a league table for points earned per pound spent!
While Robert may be bad, Robert is not all Mugabe's.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
It is Warwickshire County Cricket Club!
But losing to a side about to be relegated from the mug's league's embarrassing even for a team that's failed to win a major trophy in their entire existence
I think there will be plenty of embarrassing moments for the park side next season.

A goal difference of -40 and rising is embarrassing in any league.
LE - aka John
Leicester getting closer!

There is likely to be a double championship Celebration in Leicester, with LCFC, a club playing Championship football just two seasons ago, winning the football premiership & Leicester Riders Basketball team favourites to add the BBL League title to the BBL Trophy they won a few weeks ago.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Following yet another abysmal display from sha Gary Rowett dispelled rumours that he was about to dessert a rapidly sinking ship by buying a new apartment in the city,it's a1up2down
Soooooooo predictable
LE - aka John
Looks like there will be a lot of derby matches next season. I assume the police will insist they all happen at 7am on Sunday mornings.
(02-11-2015, 03:15 AM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: Isn't he the manager that quit his previous club when the going got tough?

BBC report a 3.5 year contract, I can see getting paid off within 18 months.
I think you meant 18 weeks.
(04-12-2015, 10:50 PM)philly Wrote: 9th April, when you lose at home to Bournemouth.
Made back in November, this was my prediction for the date of confirmed relegation.
I should have put some money on it.
Well done if you are right Philly

With the massive goal difference between the park team and Norwich one could say it is definitely all over now.

What will you call the Championship next season, Simon?
LE - aka John
With their current squad, tactics and lack of confidence i the club from the Lower Grounds are ill equipped to survive in the Championship, & in the view of many independent experienced observers of the game have a very strong possibility of continuing the decline with relegation to League One next season.

A common factor among the three clubs at the premiership table is a belief from the supporters, and ownership, that they are "big clubs that deserve to be in the premiership", when the reality of the situation, is that they are badly managed organisations, that have made bad decisions for a number of years, and made short term decisions which have failed to stop a long term decline.
There are GOOD Mugabe's
Interesting, especially for those who mistakenly believe anyone or thing outside the premiership has no value.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016...unce-back/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016...side-ever/
There are GOOD Mugabe's
(07-04-2016, 03:10 AM)philly Wrote:
(04-12-2015, 10:50 PM)philly Wrote: 9th April, when you lose at home to Bournemouth.
Made back in November, this was my prediction for the date of confirmed relegation.

You were wrong\!  Wink

(10-04-2016, 05:44 AM)The Good Mugabe Wrote: With their current squad, tactics and lack of confidence i the club from the Lower Grounds are ill equipped to survive in the Championship, & in the view of many independent experienced observers of the game have a very strong possibility of continuing the decline with relegation to League One next season.

A common factor among the three clubs at the premiership table is a belief from the supporters, and ownership, that they are "big clubs that deserve to be in the premiership", when the reality of the situation, is that they are badly managed organisations, that have made bad decisions for a number of years, and made short term decisions which have failed to stop a long term decline.

The way things stand I agree, but hopefully the new manager will be able to get rid of the deadwood and bring in some players. things can quickly turn around just as they did 30 years ago when we employed Sir Graham, or turnip head....  Blush

(10-04-2016, 11:14 AM)Paul Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 03:10 AM)philly Wrote:

You were wrong\!  Wink
It could be today if Sunderland win against Leicester.  
When I made my prediction I'd obviouslyassumed this match would have been yesterday.   Dodgy
Wrong again. Leicester very close now!