Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Aston Villa, and other football teams!
A thought for all villa fans to take to Wembley, if you win you help Birmingham City get a European place :-)

I hope you win
It' Nord alto torvo di s.
spiega con la maggior parte yorkshiremen sono bastardi miseri

Even if United win, the European place still goes the to the league positions.
Supporter of 2012 County Relegation candidates

(25-02-2010, 10:26 PM)Tall Bear Wrote: A thought for all villa fans to take to Wembley, if you win you help Birmingham City get a European place :-)

I hope you win

Ok at best Blues will finish 9th and Villa could yet win a champions league spot. We're as good as any of the other contenders.

Hopefully Blues will be a little higher than 9th.

Well no disrespect to Blues but Everton currently occupy 8th position and they are a better side. 9th position for Blues would be a major achievement.

Yeah I agree, I could see Fulham finishing ahead blues as well as Zamora is playing well.

Yes tbf fight, spirit and organisation can only get you so far. Blues have two forwards that dont score goals and like you said before if any of their first eleven get injured particularly the centre backs they will struggle. But good luck to them they have done great so far.

We'll just have to 'take it one game at a time', and remember the table isn't decided until the "comfortably built lady2 has finished singing on the last day of the season.

Whatever happens, finishing above the relegation places is success and we have the summer to strengthen the squad so that we can consolidate our premiership status next year, what is certain is that remaining as a 'yo-yo' club is not viable and means that you can never develop the playing side or the business.

what about two cups and finishing in fourth spot now that would be a achievement.
COME ON YOU LIONS
Keep Calm i am a Warwickshire Bear
Decent game. Vidic should have gone early. Sorry that a decent pro like Dunne made the error.
Supporter of the 2014 County Champions
Yes the pitch was terrible. I thought it was an even game but they had the better chances. Cuellar is a terrific centre-back but as a full back his distribution is terrible.

Vidic should have gone for sure, but the Berba, Valencia, Rooney combo has combined 5 times in the last 3 games, so what else was going to happen today. Rooney is a class act, just needs to take a rest occasionally so he doesnt burn out or get injured before the World Cup.

He played today injured, wish he had stayed at home LOL. I hope Andrew had a good day.!
How does the song go - "Stand up if love Man U, stand up.........."

Sorry but as a bluenose I could not resist
LE - aka John
Well we'll remember this next time the Blues are in a cup final.

Luckily i have a very long memory.
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Don't be silly ..........you will have forgotten by then even with a long memory

however that must mean you remember 1963!!!!!!!!!!!!! - could that be repeated this year

Hey remember if Vidic had got a red card and Villa went on to win it would be something of a hollow victory and if they lost then that would have been humiliating.
LE - aka John
Yes nobody remembers that and I doubt whether any Villa fans would care.

Oooooohhhh - you can really hurt at times !!!!!!!

I did hear there was a flood warning issued for Birmingham yesterday - all the Villa fans shedding tears and all the Bluenoses pi**ing themselves.
LE - aka John
So you are saying Blues fans are incontinent? :)
Chris, don't ask why Windy. No please don't. No.

Music: http://trip-tv.blogspot.com/
Me: http://mixing-and-matching.blogspot.com/
Yes Blues fans must be delighted to see United win everything. If Blues had been in the final against united I woulod be supporting Blues. Maybe its jealousy thng with Blues and Villa.